What's new

Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads: Which One is Better

Facebook ads are for novice as well as pro. IN other words, if you are completely new, you can use facebook ads, likewise, if you are expert you cna use facebook ads

The thing is that a lot of people use the two if then so the juice doesn't change a lot. But in terms of a single platform utilization, Facebook is the clear winner.

Whether as a publisher or an advertiser, I have never used google ads or facebook ads But I have friends who are doing business and they use both.

The capital you have will determine the ones to for. Google adds tends to be more expensive than Facebook adds. If you can affords it, you can go for Google adds because more people are likely to view your adds than Facebook.

I will choose facebook ads over google ads. Facebook shows ads to target audience and location. On like Google Adsense that some ads meant for health is shown on education blog
I will actually choose Facebook ads over Google ads because Facebook has an advertisement feature that is known as targeted adverts which actually uses people's information to gauge their preference and also bring those advertisement that matches their preference to them.

Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?
Both ads (Facebook ad and google ads ) are good in advertising products online but i think Facebook ad is the easiest and the fastest ad to access and the most popular among the ads.

I think they are both very good options, I think it depends on the person who wants to advertise, the platforms both have a wide reach and the likes, any of them works perfectly.

facebook ads re easy to operate because in order to run facebook ads you just need $1. you can run ad campaign even for one buck. You can control your spending.

I think facebook will be good choice because of the fact that huge numbers of people and easy to use also people have experience their and trusted

I do not have any experience with advertising on facebook or google. However, I want to know how much minimum amount we need to spend in order to get started with advertising on facebook or google?
Though advertising on facebook is very cost effective and easy to get conversion and followings.You can get a quick sales through this social media platform and the amount is dependent on the number of audience you want to see your post,it could be $1 for a day or depending on how you want it structure.

I think Facebook ads is somehow a real kind of something and because I was very familiar with Google ads and it works much better than the Facebook ads

If you are looking for readymade traffic online, look no further, the Facebook got you covered. It's the best platform to market your goods and services. I know a friend who sold all the goods he as in stock via the Facebook ads. The social media is at the forefront for products advertisements.

Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?
I have used facebook ads before and i'm still learning google ads but i think facebook ads is more efficient in targetting and getting customers to buy provided you know how to use its tools properly and create the right funnels with the knowledge of how much to pay facebook for a particular ad at a time

If you want to advertise on Google search, you will have to pay a lot of money. Search engine advertising is one of the costly advertising methods. Facebook ads are relatively cheaper, you can advertise on facebook videos as well as on facebook feed.

Personally, I'm very much open to making use of Google ads as well as Facebook ads. The reason is that they both covers different kind of users, so it's for my benefit.

Are we always going for Facebook ads because it is cheap compare to Google adword. for every keyboard when you are bidding for $1 on Google adword, you are going to be 50 Cent on Facebook ads.

In my opinion, I think Facebook is the biggest online advertising platform. Far more than google in my estimation. I will always stick with using the Facebook platform for my advertisements than using Google ads

I will constantly select twitter and google advertisements since i might promote my web webpage with that implies since its own extremely simple compared with google advertisements ,as well as Google advertisements is actually better when you're marketing a promotion or even reward as well as you might obtain some clicks as well as go to for your webinternet web site

From my experience, it is very understandable that most people don't really know how to use Google talk more of making advantage of using Google and which is why Facebook is getting more popular by the day.

These two advertising network has different ways on how they promote goods and services. I would definitely prefer google ads just because they have more features that can make sales to be effective than Facebook.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back