What's new

Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads: Which One is Better

I have been using Facebook ads and Instagram ads for a while now and they are both servicing my online business advertising needs well. I may use Google ads in the future.

Both facebook ads and google ads are the best forms of advertisements,you can think of. For me i don't think i have a best between the both platforms.

Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?
Personally i have never reached the stage where i was capable of monetizing a website that i had or an account that i had because i did not meet the minimum requirements in terms of the users. Therefore i have not ventured into this much but i am getting to that level and hope to get into this side of it soon as well.

Facebook ads and Instagram ads are the very best in my opinion because of how many people who are making use of the social media site when compared to those looking for ads on Google.

I choose Facebook advertising is really good to advertised, because I have never advertise in Google before I like advertising my product on Facebook.

I choose Facebook advertising is really good to advertised, because I have never advertise in Google before I like advertising my product on Facebook.
There are millions of people who are actually currently making use of Facebook for their business and personal reasons and it makes the social media site good for ads.

I would say that Facebook is more effective than Google advertising because Facebook has a feature known as targeted advertisements. It uses data to know what each user are interested in and brings advertisement that each users will definitely have an interest in.

If your goal is increasing brand awareness or demand generation, Facebook adsmay be more economical for you. However, if you're looking to generate sales or leads (i.e., demand capture), then Google Ads might be a better choice for your business.
I would say that Facebook is more effective than Google advertising because Facebook has a feature known as targeted advertisements. It uses data to know what each user are interested in and brings advertisement that each users will definitely have an interest in.

I think that facebook is better to promote your products but obviously google is an also fantastic place to promote your business/ your products etc

Well, if the use of Google ads works better for your business products and services, it's best to make use of it and not stress over making use of Facebook ads at all.

Google ads is very good and also a lot of Internet marketers has used it to advance their businesses. Facebook ad is also very good and I would recommend it but the problem is that Facebook normally delete or blocks your account whenever you make an ad.

Facebook is the better alternative for me too. With Facebook, I can easily get my services advertised to people who would really need them, instead of Google where that would be difficult.

Personally in my opinion, I believe that both Facebook ads and Google ads are very effective in promoting one's business products and services to their customers anywhere in the world.

I think I have made a comment in this post before but let me stay at this again. a lot of people pretend using Facebook hearts because it is now very effective with targeted ads.

Facebook ad and google ads has been competing for ages, i think googke ads become popular because of the search engine, because it always pop up whenever you use the search engine.

Google advertisement is that people will only be able to access your products when they search in need of that particular product on Google but Facebook advertisement will just show it out to random people, you choose the best that will be suitable for you.

I think the one that i have been making use of is facebook ad,because it has an easy mode of going about the ad,the popularity is also what makes it a good avenue to advertisement.Google mainly is based on search engine and you need to be somewhat popular before you can make some conversion.

Based on multitude of people I'll say facebook ad is better cos of the large userbase and how it is easy to acquire than Google's type.

The both have their advantages.
With over a billion on Instagram and Facebook combined its really a good harvesting ground for ones goods and services.
Google ads can also convert with some tweaking to make it more functional. Personally i will always go for Facebook ads with an add-on on Instagram.

Facebook ads is great, there are alot of audience there, almost every one logs in to their Facebook account every day. Then again google ad is also great, millions of persons use google for almost everything even to little things like learning how to cook. I believe with the right key words you could attract alot of persons on google ads

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back