Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads: Which One is Better

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?

I will choose facebook ads over google ads. Facebook shows ads to target audience and location. On like Google Adsense that some ads meant for health is shown on education blog

I would always choose facebook ads because i could advertise my page through that means because its very easy compared to google ads ,and Google ads is more suitable when you are advertising a promo or bonus and you could get some clicks and visit to your site

I've used both and I'll say Facebook ads is ideal when you're dealing with a cold audience, which can be used to target them and create awareness but for Google ads you must have been able to make your mark as a brand because it deals with keywords search, meaning people will find you because they are looking for what you sell.

I think Facebook has a stronger hold on the public's perception so it is better than Google Ads because of Google's universality. Facebook has a trick that really works. When you see an ad that is "liked by your friends" then you may get curious so you tend to click on the ad. That usually happens to some of my friends that they ask me about an ad that I liked which I actually didn't.

I will choose facebook ads over google ads. Facebook shows ads to target audience and location. On like Google Adsense that some ads meant for health is shown on education blog
You can also target your google ads to the location and demography of your choice. By using google ads, you can advertise on a lot of platforms.

I do not have any experience with advertising on facebook or google. However, I want to know how much minimum amount we need to spend in order to get started with advertising on facebook or google?

I am not really in the position to compare which is better because I have no experience with Google Ads, but from my little knowledge, Facebook Ads are greats.

it depends on what you are advertising, if it's a website or something like that, then it would preferred to use google ads as it will make your website appear for people first, but if you are advertising a business or something, then just go for facebook ads

Personally, from my understanding and point of view, both of the ads are very good and effective and it all depends on what you are looking for. If Facebook ads serves your project better, it should come first.

I consider Facebook ads to be better than Google Earth because sometimes a person my lock my login to Google to get a certain information and this ads can be really annoying but Facebook which serves leisurely purpose is most of the time a person tends to take his time to a person tends to take his time to read through the ads. Although it generally generally depends on what you are advertising.

Another thing that should be considered very well when choosing between Facebook ads and Google ads is the availability of a business website. If there is a website, Google ads is the best.

I do not have any experience with advertising on facebook or google. However, I want to know how much minimum amount we need to spend in order to get started with advertising on facebook or google?
I prefer Facebook ads to Google ads because of the daily visit by audience. I love the way Facebook usually display their ads, which is very attractive with colourful pictures.

If you want to build your brand and make people to know more about it, then you should consider Google ad but if you are looking for sale or traffic, then Facebook should be the right option

I prefer Facebook ads to Google ads because of the daily visit by audience. I love the way Facebook usually display their ads, which is very attractive with colourful pictures.
Exactly, it's all about the website or social media platform the user is more comfortable using and reaching his or her business customers that matters the most.

I have never advertised with Google before, but I have severally with Facebook, Facebook is indeed a big competitor when it comes to advertising and a lot of people is using Facebook for advertising compared to google because it is more easier to operate and less complicated.

Personally, I'm very comfortable with looking for my ads on Google because it's more specific to look for exactly what you want unlike when you are looking at Facebook.

Google is the biggest online advertising platform. You can advertise on Google search, Youtube, Google's Partner Website, and Mobile Apps.

Facebook is the biggest competitor to Google. You can advertise on Facebook, Insragram and Whatsapp (both owned by Facebook)

I have used both platforms to advertise my products and services. Based on my experience, I believe Facebook is the best place to build brand and raise awareness for your business. However, Google is the best place to drive sales. For example, if you want to brand your business, advertise on facebook, however, if you want to sell your products, advertise on Google.

What has worked for me does not mean, it will also work for you. Explore yourself and find what works best for you. By the way have you used these platforms to advertise product, services or business? What's your experience like?
Google ad still remains the best and its far more better and more advanced than Facebook , although Facebook Ad is even more popular but .can never withstand Google Ad

Google ad still remains the best and its far more better and more advanced than Facebook , although Facebook Ad is even more popular but .can never withstand Google Ad
Exactly, you can easily get anything from Google ads when you just know the right keywords to use for your search. It will definitely give you good search results in the end.

Facebook advertising is actually the best form of advertising as it is arguably the most popular type of advertisement compared to google that is just known recently for advertising.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back