Ever tried freenom domains?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Freenom is a company that offers free domains, these domains are free for a lifetime. You do have to renew every year but there is no cost associated with renewal. I tried a lot of freedom domains like tk, ml, etc. to create test sites. Did you ever use a freenom domain? How long did you use?

I had heard that these kinds of domain extensions were free for all for a lifetime but I have not had any use for them myself at least not at the moment.

I can understand why some people would choose free domains when they start a website, especially if they are looking to monetize the website at a later date and when they start making money, upgrade to a paid and more professional-looking domain if they are able to.

I wouldn't hesitate to use a Freenom domain if I needed to at the time.

Creating a site with a free domain like freenom domains and later switching to something better (a dot com for instance) after starting to make money might actually happen. I did not check it myself but when I was using free domains for test sites I heard people saying that these domains were blocked on search engines. The Freenom website was not accessible for some time and a lot of people said that the company ceased to exist but recently I found that the site is live.

Freenom free domains is actually cool when you want to do things like projects, trial by error sites, etc. If anyone wants to go seriously into domain stuff, should definitely opt in for better professional paid domains. I myself did use frednom free domain too. Not a big deal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back