Ever tried free hosting?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of companies that offer free hosting. You get limited features such as limited disk space and bandwidth, ads on your site, uptime limitation, no support, etc. but the free hosting also gives you access to PHP, MySQL, and cpanel. Have you tried free hosting? Well, I have tried free hosting to create test websites as well as websites for clients.

I used free hosting in the 2000s. It was for a static guitar lesson site (no blog or forum). Anyway, it was good enough for what I needed and I didn't mind the ads.

I do not know how the free hosting services are these days but back in the days when I used them for test sites, I was really happy. Since they were free, they had some drawbacks but that was acceptable because I did not have to pay even a dime.

I have used free hosting many times in the past for websites, forums and also blogs and I have never had issues with them.

You do tend to be limited on what you can do and offer on free hosting but sometimes it is more than enough for someone to use if they are not looking to offer too much.

I have used free hosting many times in the past for websites, forums and also blogs and I have never had issues with them.

You do tend to be limited on what you can do and offer on free hosting but sometimes it is more than enough for someone to use if they are not looking to offer too much.
If you are hobbyist and do not want to spend a lot of money on websites, trying free web hosting is the best option. YOu can run a website on a free hosting and once it starts building traffic and generating revenue, you can switch to paid hosting. You can use free hosting but I believe always need your own domain.

Free online web hosting is cool and also a good choice but not the best choice. Free web hosting will always lag in one way or the other.

Free hosting will either limit your access to some functionality or render a low quality shared hosting for you. This will always affect your site in several ways. One of it is server uptime, when this happen there is drop down in your search engine ranking position, believe it or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back