What's new

Ever lost an investment you made?

Yes I can remember that I once loose my investment with some scammers on the high yield in investments platforms. I had invested my$ 5 with them but they could just scam me because of the lack of knowledge.
Everyone is talking about hyip but really I think that majority of my loss to investment come through forex because I myself stop investing with hyip after 4 fail attempt now I loss to Forex market and sometimes loss small amount to the Ponzi scheme

I invested in one upcoming coin oy for the owners fo rug pull. Every investors funds were carted away by the scammers, it was a horrible experience.

Actually I have once lost an investment, the first time i come online and it wasn't a good experience for me.

Though i believe there is a profit in taking risk even if you succeed or not, you will learn to correct your mistakes or build on your success.

Yes, I have made losses on an investment I made. The investment was online, I was new into the online space then, I didn't conduct enough research before investing. Alas, It was a Ponzi scheme.

It's will be very painful when lost in any investment when you invest, is never an a good one to lost that is why before investing your money you need to do some research, because I know that there is no investment that you would not lost money.

If you are into investment just put it on mind that you are going to lose money, losing money is part of the game that's why you have to be very careful while investing your money.

Yes I have once lost an investment which I was hoping it will be a great one.

Though it was my fault but I later realized that business is all about risk taking that you are not sure if you will succeed or not.

Investing into anything can be a scary situation, especially if you lost on that investment. Have you ever invested in something that later turned out to be a failure and in turn resulted in your investment being lost?
If you invest in anything for a while, you will have to lose a few times. It's not your skills or things like that; it's just how it is when you invest. When you start to invest, you need to expect to lose and invest money you can lose because there are chances for you to lose, especially when you invest in high-risk investments.

Anybody that is in investments would not be strange to lost in the programs. Investment program is a 2 sides of a coin. You either lose or gain. No investment carries 100% guarantee of success.

It's not only you but I will say that it's happened to almost everyone I have loss alot in hyip and others so I have also learn my lesson from there now I have to be very careful before I made any investment
It's normal to loose money into an investment most especially hyip and ponzi scheme if you are not smart enough, you will loose everything but if you make a better research , you will always make profit .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back