What's new

Ever lost an investment you made?

It's not easy to be working online without having to loss something I would rather tell you when you loss sometimes is very good because you are going to learn alot of lesson from the mistakes that makes you encounter such loss so I have loss alot and I have learn my lesson from there

Yes, I have ever invested money and lost. I was mostly investing in HYIP and Ponzi schemes. Those never guarantee your money back. It was devastating to lose money but I learned my lesson. I don't invest anyhow these days.

Investing into anything can be a scary situation, especially if you lost on that investment. Have you ever invested in something that later turned out to be a failure and in turn resulted in your investment being lost?
It was network marketing for me. I still invested money in three different companies after the first one. I have always had the belief that it's not about the way of making money, but about the individual and his knowledge of how to do it right. Sometimes, it involves luck too.

It was network marketing for me. I still invested money in three different companies after the first one. I have always had the belief that it's not about the way of making money, but about the individual and his knowledge of how to do it right. Sometimes, it involves luck too.
Yeah, some investments work for people because they know what they are doing. They have mastered a skill or strategy which is effective and makes them get great profits. Then there are those which depend on just luck.

I have invested a lot of money in the past which did not bring any profit for me. I remember there was a time I invested close to $100 on a business and I did not get anything from it.

I have invested a lot of money in the past which did not bring any profit for me. I remember there was a time I invested close to $100 on a business and I did not get anything from it.
Wow, so sorry for that loss. Did the business collapse? That is so common. That is why they say that investing in a startup is high risk. You never know if the business will actually prosper or fall.

It's not only you but I will say that it's happened to almost everyone I have loss alot in hyip and others so I have also learn my lesson from there now I have to be very careful before I made any investment

I have not only lost my investment in HYIP but even in legit businesses. My first business, a publishing house, went bankrupt and I lost a substantial amount of money. MY second business, a restaurant, also made me lose my investment.

Wow, so sorry for that loss. Did the business collapse? That is so common. That is why they say that investing in a startup is high risk. You never know if the business will actually prosper or fall.
The business did not collapse per say. The business involve buying product at low fees and resale for higher price. I invested a lot of money in buying many product after making some money from the business but none of the product I bought got sold.

i have lost so much when it comes to starting business, and on some occasion, i was not at fault but factors that where beyond my control was at play and this affected my success rate.

i have lost so much when it comes to starting business, and on some occasion, i was not at fault but factors that where beyond my control was at play and this affected my success rate.
You need to encounter loss when you invest any amount of Mon into business or else you won't succeed nor know the value of your business it's through loss that you will learn how to caution yourself and start making successfully investment,in business we need to face both up and down

Not once I guess. I have lost a numbers of my investment and all where my first time coming into online platforms and it end up a trash even though it was my fault that I don't know much about it.

You need to encounter loss when you invest any amount of Mon into business or else you won't succeed nor know the value of your business it's through loss that you will learn how to caution yourself and start making successfully investment,in business we need to face both up and down
But in my case if I had someone like a mentor or role model that showed me the ropes of the business I believe I would have still be in the business to date and be successful at it but I had no one when I started out.

As an investor or business person, it'll be rare not to experience loss sometimes. The important thing is not to give up regardless of the challenges that arise. Last year, invested heavily on a business and the business did not bring expected result. I just count my losses and move on.

As an investor or business person, it'll be rare not to experience loss sometimes. The important thing is not to give up regardless of the challenges that arise. Last year, invested heavily on a business and the business did not bring expected result. I just count my losses and move on.
If you are an investor and expect that you won't loss anything during your investment period of time that means you are not a good investor,we encounter loss in series of ways while investing so all we need is learn how to control those loss

Yes i have had some losses in investment on several occasions. Some time back i invested in forex trading, i ended up loosing all that i had within a month. I guess i rushed in the forex market without having proper knowledge and training.

Yes i have had some losses in investment on several occasions. Some time back i invested in forex trading, i ended up loosing all that i had within a month. I guess i rushed in the forex market without having proper knowledge and training.
There is no way which you will tell me that you have been investing without lossing anything,one way or the other you must encounter some loss in various dimensions,loss is part of investment not doubt but I will advice you need to know the face of investment which you need to dive into to be financial ly safe

I have made so many investments and I have lost so much money into them. This is why I always find it difficult to invest money online again. I am scared of losing money again.

Yes I can remember that I once loose my investment with some scammers on the high yield in investments platforms. I had invested my$ 5 with them but they could just scam me because of the lack of knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back