Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever hosted an event or two on your forums? I have considered hosting a couple game nights and movie nights at one of my forums, but I am paranoid about copyright, so I don't know if I can air movies or shows in my community.

With that being said, I would love to do events on my forum more often. Have you ever done events on your forums? If so, how did they go?

I have done some things for members but this was awhile ago. We did some watch parties and some game nights but the games had to be voted on in advance, most of the time it was free browser games.

Events such as the Halloween contests, Christmas santa and others are always popular on my forums. I see that as a means of getting to interact and reward members who have been there with the community for a very long time.

We have run the Halloween one here and looking at doing a Christmas one.

We're also running the premium raffle at the moment :)

When I was running a forum as a support forum for my blog writers many years ago, I hosted a writing contest, however, there was just one participation and I had to shut down the contest. I have never hosted any other events.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back