What's new

Ever have a mod that somehow took control of your site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had a site where you had a mod or two, maybe it was a forum. Now let's say that mods power starts to go to their head, and they start to ast like they own or run the place. Have you ever had to let a mod go for acting up in this way? Has a mod ever been able to hijack a site of yours?

It would be something that could happen if a mod gets out of hand, but it probably wouldn't take long for you to realize and put an end to the situation, since a mod doesn't have as many powers as an admin and their powers are limited, they could delete content, move everything or even start banning everyone which would be the worst thing of all, but I think it could be stopped in time.

Currently, I do not have any moderators on my two forums but in the past, I had a couple of moderators. These moderators where someone I knew from my personal life, so I did not fear about moderators taking control of my site. One of the moderators even had administrative access.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back