What's new

Ever had to take out a loan to help pay for something?

Yes, borrow money and getting loans are definitely both the same things for sure. However, if you borrow money, you have to pay interest until or unless you get interest-free loans.
I believe they can be used interchangeable, because they are the same thing. They are talking about you taking something to return at a later date which could be money etc.

Actually I have not only once took out loan from a cooperative organisation yo helped. e assist the growth of my business. the need came unexpectedly and i have no other option.

Yes, financial education is very important. It's not everybody that know how to manage their finances. And like you said, it's the reason why companies hire managers. If you let a financial illiterate person to manage your business, the business will crumble.

Financial education refers to learning various different aspects of finance and accounting is one of them as well. Financial accounting helps businesses a lot.

Actually time without numbers I have taken loan to be able to finance some issues in my business though it's not everyone intension to go on borrowing but circumstances which may occur without controls.

Actually time without numbers I have taken loan to be able to finance some issues in my business though it's not everyone intension to go on borrowing but circumstances which may occur without controls.

How many times do you take loans? The fact of the matter is that sometimes people develop a habit of borrowing money and this is not a really great thing if you ask me.

As a matter of fact, I just took a loan to pay for my house rent. The rent is 3 months due and I do not want to be sent out of the house. This is why I need to take a loan from an online loan merchant very quickly. Atleast, I was able to salvage the situation.
I understand. It's not good for one to be sending out of the house. I pray you get the money quick so, you can repay at due date because those online loan merchant are annoying.

I understand. It's not good for one to be sending out of the house. I pray you get the money quick so, you can repay at due date because those online loan merchant are annoying.
having house issue is one of the most difficult circumstances you would ever encounter as an individual as this is very traumatic and you might not be able to think very clearly.

Collection of loans to help pay for something would definitely solve the problem in time, but it would as well create another problem. It is very dangerous to live your live in credit.

It would create a very big problem, one that is bigger than the problem you are solving at the moment, and I would advise you not to take that route, rather look for other alternatives

I generally do not like to take up loans because of the huge burden that usually comes with them. This is something that I will always like to ensure that I have spoken to friends and partners first.

Loans always comes with huge burdens and responsibilities that accompany it and it can have a negative impact on your finances if not dealt with properly and can also slow you down

having house issue is one of the most difficult circumstances you would ever encounter as an individual as this is very traumatic and you might not be able to think very clearly.

There are many people who usually face such kind of issues and this may also have an effect on financial conditions in a household. Poor financial conditions cause problems in houses.

if your finances are not good, it would take the grace of God for peace to still stay in your house as this would cause internal conflicts with you and your spouse, or relations

Loans always comes with huge burdens and responsibilities that accompany it and it can have a negative impact on your finances if not dealt with properly and can also slow you down

Loans could be a really big burden and this is why it is always important to make sure that you do not borrow a big amount of money at all in the end. This may increase bad debts.

Yes, that's why it's one of the three basic need of human being. I don't joke with house issue because I hate to be looking for people to scotch with. If there's loan that can be repay later, that person with house issue should be take the loan to solve the accommodation problem.

Yes, that's why it's one of the three basic need of human being. I don't joke with house issue because I hate to be looking for people to scotch with. If there's loan that can be repay later, that person with house issue should be take the loan to solve the accommodation problem.

As humans, we need homes and this is true for all the people. Mankind has been living in homes for a long time and it is important for them to have a shelter. During the current times, it is so hard for people to get shelter.

I have actually never been involved in such a situation. I always try as much as possible not to buy things that I do not have money to pay for. I hate to take loans or borrow.

I don't take loan for my personal needs from a platform that charges interest rate, but I only borrow from my friends and it attracts no interest which makes it easier for me at early this early 20s.

Actually uncertainties is always a challenge that both the have, and the have not do faced in there life experience. I have once had that. I was not expecting anything of that nature but it happened.
You are very lucky that you have not had an opportunity to pick a loan in order to pay for something. The loan is here usually come in very high interest rate and short-period

The great part about it is that you actually learnt something form it, hence your children would definitely not make the same mistakes you did. I have never had to borrow or take loan so far though, i have been trying my best to manage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back