What's new

Ever had to take out a loan to help pay for something?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't mean a mortgage or a loan for a car, but rather a personal loan that you took out to pay for rent, food, etc. I made the mistake of doing this a few times when I was in my early 20's, both my wife and I had spending issues and we were spending more than we were making. This cause us to get behind on rent and our bills, to which we started taking out a few loans to help pay for things. I really wish our parents taught us better on how we should be saving up and not getting loans out. We know better know that we are in our early 30's, but it's something young adults really need to learn and understand better.

As a matter of fact, I just took a loan to pay for my house rent. The rent is 3 months due and I do not want to be sent out of the house. This is why I need to take a loan from an online loan merchant very quickly. Atleast, I was able to salvage the situation.

There was a time in which I had to take multiple loans in order to be able to satisfy an urgent need and I am happy that I have been able to get out of.

I have taken small loans to solve some of my problems before, although am not really comfortable with loans i can count the number of times i have taken loan for personal use only.

Yes. The pandemic has been tough that I needed to take a loan to cover some payables. Glad I have paid the loan already.

I take interest-free loans from my family members. I never borrow a really huge amount of cash from anyone. Moreover, I borrow money only when I need money and when I have no cash reserves at all.

I take interest-free loans from my family members. I never borrow a really huge amount of cash from anyone. Moreover, I borrow money only when I need money and when I have no cash reserves at all.
It is very good that you are taking non interest loans . Very few people would have access to this type of loan and it is generally one of the best loan that one should take most especially if you are not using the money for business.

A friend of mine once borrowed money from a loan app and after she could not pay back, they loan app sent messages to all the contacts on her phone, telling them that she is a scammer and a bad person, i hate such embarrassment.

I have not done that before and I don't think I can ever do it. If I ever take a loan to do something it will be investing in something that will give me more profit in the future. If I see a worthy business I will take a loan to venture into it.

Honestly, I still haven't taken any loans for my personal issues, but I borrow money from my friends when I face any minor problems, because I know what the issues we face when we are not repaying the loan at the right time, so I am afraid to take any kind of loan.

There was a time in which I had to take a loan in order to pay for an emergency and I am happy that I have completely paid it back even though it was not a good feeling at all.

A friend of mine once borrowed money from a loan app and after she could not pay back, they loan app sent messages to all the contacts on her phone, telling them that she is a scammer and a bad person, i hate such embarrassment.

This is EXACTLY what a loan app in my country does as well! What loan app did she use? I have never used any such kind of app but I have read reviews about a loan app where people were complaining that the app sent messages to all of their contact and stated that they were not paying back the loan!

When I was in college, I had to take out a student loan to pay for my tuition. It was a pretty small amount of money, but it was enough to make me feel like I had no idea what I was doing.

But it turns out that taking out loans is just part of the process of getting an education. Most students will take out loans at some point during their time in school, and those who don't already have a job or steady income can struggle with figuring out how to pay for living expenses while paying down their student debt.

You can be able to take a loan or whenever you believe that you have a means of paying back and that is exactly what I always try to do. But I tried to prevent taking them as much as possible.

I'm currently battling this now. I borrowed to buy a product that I don't really needed. I am very sure of paying back but I have regret taking the loan. I am considering taking financial management course.

Actually uncertainties is always a challenge that both the have, and the have not do faced in there life experience. I have once had that. I was not expecting anything of that nature but it happened.

Financial education and how to manage money properlly is one of the things that most persons always neglect,and it is something if not properlly followed and managed well could go on to affect the individual later on in life.

I generally do not like to take a loan no matter what the situation is as I prefer to just take it out from people or at least try to save very much no matter what the situation is.

Actually I once had a situation though it wasn't me directly but I engaged because the person is so much very close to me.i had to borrowed money from a friend to be able to settle his bills.

Financial education and how to manage money properlly is one of the things that most persons always neglect,and it is something if not properlly followed and managed well could go on to affect the individual later on in life.

I agree that being educated is one of the most important things, especially when it comes to finance management and this is one of the main reasons why so many companies hire managers.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back