What's new

Ever had to take out a loan to help pay for something?

Well I personally have never collected any loan to pay for something before but there are people most especially business men and women who do collect loan to pay for something they collected.

Well I personally have never collected any loan to pay for something before but there are people most especially business men and women who do collect loan to pay for something they collected.

I do not like taking loans because of interest. Other than that, I would consider taking loans only if I am able to pay it back to people from whom I borrowed money.

I do not like taking loans because of interest. Other than that, I would consider taking loans only if I am able to pay it back to people from whom I borrowed money.
That is the right thing to do, talk a loan that you can repay it back no matter how bad it goes, so that it will not affect you in one way or the other, either now or the future.

I agree that being educated is one of the most important things, especially when it comes to finance management and this is one of the main reasons why so many companies hire managers.
Yes that is just a fact, because there are persons who are expert in this field,and this is just the best way to follow to avoid any issues that concerns our issues with our finances.

I don't mean a mortgage or a loan for a car, but rather a personal loan that you took out to pay for rent, food, etc. I made the mistake of doing this a few times when I was in my early 20's, both my wife and I had spending issues and we were spending more than we were making. This cause us to get behind on rent and our bills, to which we started taking out a few loans to help pay for things. I really wish our parents taught us better on how we should be saving up and not getting loans out. We know better know that we are in our early 30's, but it's something young adults really need to learn and understand better.
Financial literacy for children has to be taught in schools, communities and by the parents themselves. The scenario described above is commonplace among several people because of a lack of knowledge about finances which continues to haunt them as they grow

Well, borrowing money to buy things one needed are good but I don't fancy it. I only buy things when I have money. Sometimes one can borrow money, but it must on something important and urgent.

Last edited:
Let me be sure on this one. I oftenly take loans from financial institutions Which help me a lot in financing my offline business. I too take loans to pay school fees of my kids at school and college.

That is the right thing to do, talk a loan that you can repay it back no matter how bad it goes, so that it will not affect you in one way or the other, either now or the future.

The sad thing is that many companies such as ban card companies have been increasing the interest rates a lot and this means you must pay extra interest each year. This could prove to be really bad for your finances and this is why I do not recommend using credit cards.

No I have not taken any loan yet for that purpose and probably for any purpose at all.

The only thing related to loan I did is borrow some little amount of money and returning it at a specified time with no interest.

Yes that is just a fact, because there are persons who are expert in this field,and this is just the best way to follow to avoid any issues that concerns our issues with our finances.

Education makes it much easier to gain experience in any kind of field, especially when you tend to apply for a white collar job in any country. Many companies emphasise a lot on your working experience.

I'm currently battling this now. I borrowed to buy a product that I don't really needed. I am very sure of paying back but I have regret taking the loan. I am considering taking financial management course.
Money management is very important in life .
I would love to take one too .
It would definitely be beneficial to us

Well there are cases where by people do take loan to pay for some things but it should be in a case whereby the loan can be refund without having any issue or have any financial challenge after paying back the loan.

I don't think it would be a good idea to borrow so as to buy what I want.
I borrow when I am desperately in need or I saw a huge uppourtunity to capitalize on

I had to take a loan to top up for the phone I last purchased.

It is something that was really not easy, but I still went ahead to do it because of how much value I saw in the phone .

Education makes it much easier to gain experience in any kind of field, especially when you tend to apply for a white collar job in any country. Many companies emphasise a lot on your working experience.
Yes definitelly,they do that because of various reasons,they would want to ensure that they would not need to spend much on training new staff intake,that is cost saving measures,and it will save the time.

i have taken a loan on various occasions to offset some impending issues that could not wait at that time, but honestly speaking, i wish i did not take out such loans, as it became a very huge burden in the future.

I am someone who don't like collecting a loan to do anything, but I am not saying that taking loan is bad but for me I hate the idea, I like to work for it instead of taking a loan.

I have not done that before and I don't think I can ever do it. If I ever take a loan to do something it will be investing in something that will give me more profit in the future. If I see a worthy business I will take a loan to venture into it.

I would try my best to avoid taking loans in order to pay for something or buy something. This is because in this situation, I would need to pay interest and this is something that would increase my bad debts.

This is so true. I took out a loan to entertain guests on my birthday and I felt the impact for a long time as monies that could've been channeled to investment was could've been useful in the end. Young adults should learn to not feel pressured.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back