What's new

Ever do a meetup with your forum staff and users?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This may be an odd one, but have you ever had a meetup with your forum staff and some users? I have not, but have gotten to know my mods and some of the users, and honestly a meetup would be pretty cool I think. What about you?

This may be an odd one, but have you ever had a meetup with your forum staff and some users? I have not, but have gotten to know my mods and some of the users, and honestly a meetup would be pretty cool I think. What about you?

I think you are talking about meeting people face to face, right? I think that this would be a really cool idea. I have made many friends on many different online platforms. I plan to meet them in the future soon. They live in different countries and I will visit them, indeed.

Currently, I do not have any staff working for me, I have some virtual assistants working on an hourly basis. I am working on multiple sites and we frequently interact through social channels, this interaction is mainly through written messages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back