Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I worry about the internet all the time. There are so many people out there trying to scam, it's crazy. With that being said, have you ever purchased hosting from a fake host? How did you remedy the situation? I thankfully never been scammed in this way, but I know a friend who paid for hosting services from this one guy and he was gone when he got the money. Anything like that happen to you?

Once the company I was using closed the shop without any notice. I had two hosting accounts with the company. I wouldn't say it was fake and I believe the owner shut down the company because he could not get customers. I did not lose money because i bought hosting through a forum currency I earned by posting on a forum where the owner promoted his business.

Luckily I have not been in a situation where any hosting I purchased ended up being fake hosting. I have in the past purchased hosting where the service was not as expected and I had a lot of downtime which I was not happy about.

I guess this is why now when I find a host that gives me no issues and I am very happy with them, I tend to stay with them so I don't run into issues again.

No, I've not experienced that before. Buying hosting from a fake host can be a very frustrating and stressful experience. Not only will you likely not get the service you paid for, but you may also have trouble getting a refund or resolving any issues that arise. In addition, fake hosts are often associated with other scams and malicious activities, which can put your website and personal information at risk. If you're not sure if a host is legitimate, it's always best to do your research and read reviews from other users before making a purchase.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back