What's new

Earn BizNotes: Join TCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sad56, as in the confirmation email? Try clicking on the resend button. Worked after I clicked that earlier.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I did this twice even i used 1 2 other email address but not received in any.
Try checking spam, if it is not in your inbox.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Hello @Joshua Farrell I have registred but they didn't send me confirmation email
Username : salimo92
Post automatically merged:

Salimo92
Donated. Though check your spam. If it is not there, click resend. It should then resend, if TCP's email server hasn't reached it's hourly max.

I clicked resend the message three times but I don't received it, I checked the spam and all emails inboxs but I don't find it , I hope start my work soon there not only for the reward here but also it will be good to add another forum to my collection .

@Sad56, as in the confirmation email? Try clicking on the resend button. Worked after I clicked that earlier.
I have registered. Username is "Prettybabe"

But the thing is that I have not received confirmation email after resending countless times. I don't understand what is wrong with their server.

TCP is a recent forum that has started allowing it's users to earn money from their posting on the forum. The main discussion of the forum, is gaming; though there are other topics that can be posted in, located in the Off-Topics section.

Payment options are good. For those that don't have a paypal account, or those that cannot use certain payouts, you have the option to use the XOOM payout, which allows you to get cash deposits in a bank account, or cash pickups at a bank.

For anyone that decides to register, I will pay you 150 BizNotes.

For anyone that makes atleast 25 posts (replies or threads) on that forum, I will donate to you 500 BizNotes for your time. This can only be claimed once.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread.

To claim for registration, reply below with your username on the forum.
For posts, reply below too.
I have made over 25 posts on the platform. I also followed you on the platform.

Username: Donkiz

TCP is a recent forum that has started allowing it's users to earn money from their posting on the forum. The main discussion of the forum, is gaming; though there are other topics that can be posted in, located in the Off-Topics section.

Payment options are good. For those that don't have a paypal account, or those that cannot use certain payouts, you have the option to use the XOOM payout, which allows you to get cash deposits in a bank account, or cash pickups at a bank.

For anyone that decides to register, I will pay you 150 BizNotes.

For anyone that makes atleast 25 posts (replies or threads) on that forum, I will donate to you 500 BizNotes for your time. This can only be claimed once.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread.

To claim for registration, reply below with your username on the forum.
For posts, reply below too.
For post: 55 messages ; 65 reaction

Username: Folaham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back