What's new

Earn BizNotes: Join TCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donated to everyone up to this point. :)

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Re-opened this topic.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Hi Joshua I have a serious problem regarding poll reward. First time i polled a vote and it was 5 point nice i got. after that I thought it was wrong my answer and there was a "change" button to cast vote again. i used that. after that lost 5 points. and i tried same day 2 more other thread polls but points not coming. My question is how to solve this ? daily or hourly limit on poll voting ? As there is "change" button that means we can change legally as system allows. but points deducted.

Done!
Niftyyem
Registration done!!
Username: Kiks
Donated.

Hi Joshua I have a serious problem regarding poll reward. First time i polled a vote and it was 5 point nice i got. after that I thought it was wrong my answer and there was a "change" button to cast vote again. i used that. after that lost 5 points. and i tried same day 2 more other thread polls but points not coming. My question is how to solve this ? daily or hourly limit on poll voting ? As there is "change" button that means we can change legally as system allows. but points deducted.
This is on tcpgaming? Not sure. I am not staff there.

yes on tcpgaming. i asked tcpsteve lets see what he replies. thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Joshua 25 messages i completed on tcpgaming.
Donated

Hello Mr Joshua. I have made over 25 posts in TPC gaming. I'm anticipating my 500 biznotes from you. Thank you.

My username is Planet408

I have a problem admin. I need to confirm my email but there's no confirmation mail that's is being sent to me. I requested several times already.

@Joshua Farrell, I've made over 25 posts and thread at TCP I'm waiting for the reward completion you stated here for members joining the new forum.

I have registered, my username is IamDozzy but I haven't gotten a confirmation mail. I have been waiting for hours. Does the confirmation mail take time?

I have a problem admin. I need to confirm my email but there's no confirmation mail that's is being sent to me. I requested several times already.
I have registered, my username is IamDozzy but I haven't gotten a confirmation mail. I have been waiting for hours. Does the confirmation mail take time?
The admin there may have enabled "Admin Approval" on new accounts, due to him not realizing he was going to get a large batch of newer members. Going to have to deal with wait time from him.

@Joshua Farrell, I've made over 25 posts and thread at TCP I'm waiting for the reward completion you stated here for members joining the new forum.
Sent the 500 BizNotes

The admin there may have enabled "Admin Approval" on new accounts, due to him not realizing he was going to get a large batch of newer members. Going to have to deal with wait time from him.

Sent the 500 BizNotes
Thanks a lot @Joshua Farrell, I've seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back