What's new

Earn BizNotes: Join TCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
TCP is a recent forum that has started allowing it's users to earn money from their posting on the forum. The main discussion of the forum, is gaming; though there are other topics that can be posted in, located in the Off-Topics section.

Payment options are good. For those that don't have a paypal account, or those that cannot use certain payouts, you have the option to use the XOOM payout, which allows you to get cash deposits in a bank account, or cash pickups at a bank.

For anyone that decides to register, I will pay you 150 BizNotes.

For anyone that makes atleast 25 posts (replies or threads) on that forum, I will donate to you 500 BizNotes for your time. This can only be claimed once.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread.

To claim for registration, reply below with your username on the forum.
For posts, reply below too.
FreshKaz11...registration completed..

@Joseph555, how hard is it to follow instructions and reply to this topic? Sent you 150 Biznotes.

I
TCP is a recent forum that has started allowing it's users to earn money from their posting on the forum. The main discussion of the forum, is gaming; though there are other topics that can be posted in, located in the Off-Topics section.
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

In One Night I Earned $725000!
thumbnail.jpg

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will...

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​

secure.calch.gdn​

In One Night I Earned $725000!​

secure.calch.gdn​

Payment options are good. For those that don't have a paypal account, or those that cannot use certain payouts, you have the option to use the XOOM payout, which allows you to get cash deposits in a bank account, or cash pickups at a bank.
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​

secure.calch.gdn​

For anyone that decides to register, I will pay you 150 BizNotes.

For anyone that makes atleast 25 posts (replies or threads) on that forum, I will donate to you 500 BizNotes for your time. This can only be claimed once.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread.

To claim for registration, reply below with your username on the forum.
For posts, reply below too.

I've made over 25 comments made on TCP Games.

Thanks for the registration reward you send me earlier.

Username; Joseph555
Post automatically merged:

@Joseph555, how hard is it to follow instructions and reply to this topic? Sent you 150 BBizno

@Joseph555, how hard is it to follow
@Joseph555, how hard is it to follow instructions and reply to this topic? Sent you 150 Biznotes.

instructions and reply to this topic? Sent you 150 Biznotes.
I've made over 25 comments on TCP Games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back