Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
TCP is a recent forum that has started allowing it's users to earn money from their posting on the forum. The main discussion of the forum, is gaming; though there are other topics that can be posted in, located in the Off-Topics section.

Payment options are good. For those that don't have a paypal account, or those that cannot use certain payouts, you have the option to use the XOOM payout, which allows you to get cash deposits in a bank account, or cash pickups at a bank.

If you decide to register, I will pay you 150 BizNotes.

For anyone that makes atleast 25 posts (replies or threads) on that forum, I will donate to you 500 BizNotes for your time. This can only be claimed once.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread.

To claim for registration, reply below with your username on the forum.
For posts, reply below too.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
TCP is a recent forum that has started allowing it's users to earn money from their posting on the forum. The main discussion of the forum, is gaming; though there are other topics that can be posted in, located in the Off-Topics section.

Payment options are good. For those that don't have a paypal account, or those that cannot use certain payouts, you have the option to use the XOOM payout, which allows you to get cash deposits in a bank account, or cash pickups at a bank.

For anyone that decides to register, I will pay you 150 BizNotes.

For anyone that makes atleast 25 posts (replies or threads) on that forum, I will donate to you 500 BizNotes for your time. This can only be claimed once.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread. https://tcpgaming.com/index.php?threads/tcp-points-earning-system.957/

Ok Mr. Josh. I will check it out right now. But those payment platforms are not available in my country, what can be done about it.

I just hope I can enjoy gaming topics there and may be learn something about gaming.

Ok Mr. Josh. I will check it out right now. But those payment platforms are not available in my country, what can be done about it.

I just hope I can enjoy gaming topics there and may be learn something about gaming.
Well, Xoom is basically a bank transfer service. If you have a bank account, then that would be the option to use.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

If you end up liking the forum and want to earn through them, I recommend you checking out their earning system info thread. https://tcpgaming.com/index.php?threads/tcp-points-earning-system.957/

For posts, reply below too
username- kayzzy3
registered
Post automatically merged:

For posts, reply below too
username- kayzzy3
registered

Registration complete!
Username: RubyJade
Thanks

I had registered by using your link and my username on TCP is Arrain3786. Thanks for introducing such platforms. There are a lot of members who don't have PayPal so it will be easier to take withdraw from that system and our earning will also be doubled.
Now its your turn to fulfill your promise of 150 biznotes to Hamza1999.

Profwriter is my username
Sorry, this account is not listed there.

I had registered by using your link and my username on TCP is Arrain3786. Thanks for introducing such platforms. There are a lot of members who don't have PayPal so it will be easier to take withdraw from that system and our earning will also be doubled.
Now its your turn to fulfill your promise of 150 biznotes to Hamza1999.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a bank transfer option available there. All it requires is a bank account.

Sent 150 Biznotes.

Received thanks
How many points is $1
Not entirely sure, as I haven't been directly able to find information on it, other than how many credits for doing certain actions. But the withdraw purchase amounts seem to be based around 200+ points.

oh I'm so sorry. I posted this before registering and I just completed my registration now.
It was a mistake from my end.
"Ayokex" registration done
Registered Maks25
Donated to you three. :)

Tundeoguns done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back