What's new

Don't lose hope in forex trading.

I have already lost hope in forex trading because I am not good at technical analysis. I was just watching out for the signals that will affect the price movement of currencies. I don't like watching news in order to determine the currency that will go against one another.

Forex trading is no child's play. It is for the experienced and those who are willing to risk their money. The YouTube videos one watch is quite different from what we will face in the real life market. Continue to gain more experience and with time, you will master the arts of trading.
When I hear reports of those making big money from trading, I just hope I will make it big some day. So I spend some hours on demo.

So many people lose out in forex trading and this is more than enough reason to quit and focus on better paying alternatives. I believe it's not an early process.

You make use of trading bot too, like how much profit dies it generate, is it generating monthly or weekly and is it only for forex, I am planning on getting a bot too to make trading easier.

The reason why some people wants to quite from trading on forex is because they are fear of losing their money on the investment, but forex trading is a good investment.

A lot of people go into this high risk businesses with a get rich quick mindset and they end up losing badly. If you don't go in with the requisite knowledge and a long term mindset, you'll end up badly injured.

If the forex trading is going in such a way that it could lead someone to bankruptcy in no due time then it is better to cut it off and lose hope in it

Peole do lose hope in forex because they lack the rudiments of investment. No investment will fetch much money in a short time except the investment is fishy.

Forex trading is actually a good form of investment. The only problem is just that people are not ready to learn the technical analysis of how the system works which is very bad

For you to be successful in forex trading you must invest in knowledge and endured the time you will spend mastering a strategy that's where most people failed.

Most people lose hope on forex because they do come with high expectations and they believe that they can easily make money even without doing much. And this is not the case.

But seriously l wouldn't blame them, at a time l used to think that majority of the trading agents do manipulate the results. I have a close friend who lost close to $400 at the time covid 19 started and he went into depression. It wasn't funny because the whole experience was promising and in a twinkle of an eye, everything went down the drain.
I have lost hope in forex trading a long time ago because I have lost a countless time while trading in forex because I am not really experienced but now I know better.

When you loose while trading, do not continue, don't be a coward, stop trading immediately to avoid huge losses. Then, calm your nerves and strategise on how to make more gains in the subsequent trade. Don't be a cry baby when you lose in a trade, it's part of the investment.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
One thing about trading in forex is that one cannot get all the knowledge all at once in the act of trading,the market is very wide and broad to graps all at once,but consistency and following the guidiance of a seasoned and experience trader will help ameliorate whatever risk that are in the market.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
This bot of a thing, how many percentage success do u have, have been seeing bot on trading recently and i just want to take my with it before buying the idea..

up till now I am still trying to understand how it really works but I am not able to understand how forex works the more I try to understand it it the more I get confused I think I need a quote for somebody that is already into the business to be able to learn it from the person

We won't lose hope. We will keep hope alive by all means. Trading on fores is not a child's play. Losses are not good to see and it can affect one badly with the economic situation of things.

Yeah it's not good to loose hope in what you are doing to earn because you experience losses what you need to do is to change your approach to the system and see if it will change.

Personally for me, the only reason why I'm not involved deep with forex trading 💹 is simply because I lack the knowledge on how to do so successfully, otherwise I won't let it be.

Yes I see that most people have left forex trading because of the risk involved. But I don't think that it is risky. Only that we need to learn how it works before we start the trade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back