What's new

Don't lose hope in forex trading.

I don't know where the hype of forex that one can be successful with it really fast came from but it needs to stop, because most people come to forex because they have probably heard that they would soon be rich.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
Your advice is good and reasonable but I don't think someone who have traded with people's money and finds himself in trouble can ever think of not giving up. It is not easy.

I don't think there is any lose hope in forex trading, forex trading is a good investment anyone can think of to invest their money into, before investing your money into such business you need have knowledge about forex trading, in order not to lose.

I don't think there is any lose hope in forex trading, forex trading is a good investment anyone can think of to invest their money into, before investing your money into such business you need have knowledge about forex trading, in order not to lose.
Yeah you need to have more knowledge on forex trading, if the person doesn't have knowledge on forex trading and the person invest ,then there would be big issues

Forex trading is profitable as well as very dangerously risky. Before you venture into forex trading do well to learn all the gimmics of the trading. Some people are to impatient to learn and thats why the lose their capital

That advice is absolutely not for everyone because some people still make loss from trading ,despite been given a lot of hope

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
Loose hope! I don't don't any hope or passion for forex trading , i tried learning it, and it just keep looking like a French language to me, i dont have passion for it at all.

I seriously dont like forex trading and all it stands for, maybe because it is pretty much like gambling to me and the success rate is really low compared to the failure rate I have seen and heard.
Post automatically merged:

I seriously dont like forex trading and all it stands for, maybe because it is pretty much like gambling to me and the success rate is really low compared to the failure rate I have seen and heard.

I do not really loose hope in forex trading but it is an investment that scares me a lot. If I am to return back to trading forex exchange, I will undergo serious and good form of training before I could start forex trading.

Forex trading has caused me more harm that good ever since I started it. I and my brother started the business many years ago but up till today we've not !Ade any tangible profit from it.

Concerning not losing hope in forex trading. Well, the forex trading is a platform that can transform a person's life in a twinkle of an eye, it is a good investment which comes with it own risk also, that is why it is advisable to invest in knowledge of the forex before going into it, before putting in real money into your account. Learn from tutors.

Many new forex traders do not possess the knowledge necessary to make good decisions in the forex market and that is why they keep loosing money.

Losing hope is an understatement.... I have never had any kind of Interest in forex at all... The risk management of the investment is too low hence the option of you failing is high and deadly.

Ain't losing hope, am trying to find my ground on it. I do have a mentor and also I do watch on YouTube as well to broad my understanding. I have friends who make so much from it
I don't need anybody to preach to me about this because I've made up my mind long time ago. Forex trading has caused a lot of harm than good and I know how much I've lost to it. I can only resume of it except there is a miracle some day.

I have always been advising people that forex is not an investment to venture in if the person is not a risk taker. The best way to avoid troubles is to invest what we can afford to lose.

I wouldn't advise anyone to go into forex trading because it is a very risky venture. Forex trading is lucrative for those who know it well and also have money management skill. In everything you do money management is the key.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't advise anyone to go into forex trading because it is a very risky venture. Forex trading is lucrative for those who know it well and also have money management skill. In everything you do money management is the key.

I don't know much about forex trading, I also haven't been into forex trading business before but I will advice every trader to trade with caution. Don't invest how much you can afford to loss. Don't invest all your life saving in forex trading.

most people when they start the business of forest trees they tend to lose hope when the markets start falling drastically but one thing you must know was a forex trader is the one who study the market before investing for most times we end up not predicting the market well and we lost lot of fund

Proper knowledge is required in forex,and also technicalities matters in knowing when to enter into th market.A friend of mine who just finished his training on forex,started trading and without much knowledge lost a huge amount of money $200,he almost gave up,but just got encouraged to start again.

If anyone is thinking of stepping into the forex trading nich, you should remove the thought of seeing it as a get rich quick type of investment. That way, you will settle in to learn it the right way

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back