What's new

Don't lose hope in forex trading.

Please you should better lose that hope In forex if you are losing too much money there already because it might just be that you aren't ct for it perhaps. Just find something else to do for yourself

That is why it is advisable for intending forex investors to always get all the necessary knowledge involved in forex trading before venturing into it. Being aware of these risks would make one know that fluctuations is part of the trading market and that it is possible for the market to do well again after failing. There will not be much panic and fear. And staking only what one can afford to lose will also help. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Forex exchanging is a wise speculation choice. The main issue a great many people have with this type of venture is that they need to bring in cash from the market without putting resources into information. On the off chance that you don't think about this market simply avoid it

That is why it is advisable for intending forex investors to always get all the necessary knowledge involved in forex trading before venturing into it. Being aware of these risks would make one know that fluctuations is part of the trading market and that it is possible for the market to do well again after failing. There will not be much panic and fear. And staking only what one can afford to lose will also help. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Very true, and the kind of mindset you have when into forex trading also plays a major role as well, most people see forex trading as an get rich quick opportunity hence they make decisions based on the fact that they want to make quick money. They then end up over leveraging their account.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
You are absolutely right because the world is based on hope without which you can never be successful in business If you make a loss in business, you can learn a lot from it.To start any business, it is very important for you to have a lot of experience about it.

Losing shouldn't be a reason to quit forex just yet.
As a trader you must have patient and be ready for any thing that comes forth and be ready to accept losses or gains

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
People that give up on forex have experience massive lost after given it a try several time, because it is very volatile losing money is very easy.

in everything's we do in this life hope is the most important thing we need ,but once we loose it we almost loose everything,in everything's we do hope is very important ,but it is advisable to keep hope .

Newbies to forex trading should be more patient with the market and all.
They should not be in a hurry to hit the jackpot, this may lead to huge losses.
calm down, study the market carefully.

It is not an easy experience anyways.
But any forex trader who loses hope and tries to quit after incurring few losses was not ready for the business in the first place.
Most people go into forex trading with the motive of making quick money, they forget that forex is not a gamble.

Personally, it is not as easy as it seem. I have not totally given up on forex but I have resolved not to trade on my own atleast for now.

After I made a huge loss early this year that really is affecting me financially this day. I don't I'm ready to take that route for now. I rather partner with profession forex trader or company.

Is true because when one lose money in any business you will feel discourage about the business, but forex trade is really a good investment one can think of going into.

Thank's for the helpful information. I've loose intrest on forex trading. As a newbie everything looks new to me. Even if you ask out for help,many people don't want to share there secrets and experience on forex.

Forex trading is not part of the online business money making model I interested in. The reason is that I don't like reading chart and looking for updates constantly just to make the right trading in Forex.

Forex trading is not my main area of interest and as a result I cannot really engage myself into it, instead of me to concentrate in forex I rather try and learn all the concept of cryptocurrency and become expert to a point of being able to trade on my own.

Very true, and the kind of mindset you have when into forex trading also plays a major role as well, most people see forex trading as an get rich quick opportunity hence they make decisions based on the fact that they want to make quick money. They then end up over leveraging their account.
You're right about that. That's actually the mentality some people do have when trading forex and end up regretting it. My friends even rushed to it sometime ago without having prior knowledge about the trading system, they consequently suffered great losses that led many to abandon their account

You're right about that. That's actually the mentality some people do have when trading forex and end up regretting it. My friends even rushed to it sometime ago without having prior knowledge about the trading system, they consequently suffered great losses that led many to abandon their account
I can't really blame them though, they must have been mislead by someone or things they have seen. I was once in contact with some traders, they made it look so easy. I rushed into it only to loose all that I had. What about you, do you have any experience with trading?

Well considering the fact that forex needs total time and devotion of an individual,but it is really good most especially when you begin to achieve more on it.

I agree that some successful traders have one time or another lost in their trading and big losses at that. But they were able to recover with patience and perseverance. Forex is not an easy money trading because you need to invest not only money but also time. Take for instance the US dollar which has a stable value with our peso at 48 pesos per 1 dollar for many months now. That means the US dollar is not volatile in value therefore not a good investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back