What's new

Don't lose hope in forex trading.

But whey will they be losing when there is always a demo account for them to use and learn how to trade , the main reason for which demo account was created was to help them to trade and test their trading skills but most arrogance newbie do not even care to use it, they are just interested to make profit,.

Forex trading is not a trading that one can be start like that with out any knowledge and information, so for one not to give up or lose hop easily, he or she needs to acquire the knowledge of Forex trading with studying.

Well, if you are saying that using robot is better when you are doing forex trading, then why do many experts still say that they are teaching forex? The truth is that when you are involved in Forex trading, you are likely to lose some and win some. Having that in mind will help you guard your expectations and not place them on a high.
Yes, Bot trading is now trending, and these bots help us to make trades easily, but they do not do real trading, they just follow our orders. If we don't know how to do trade, then these bots are also not useful for us. So first, learn trading from experts.

Forex trading is a good investment decision. The only problem most people have with this form of investment is that they want to make money from the market without having to invest in knowledge. If you don't know about this market just stay away from it

For you to be successful in forex trading you must invest in knowledge and endured the time you will spend mastering a strategy that's where most people failed.
A lot of persons just think that the whole aspect of forex trading is just going into the market and next you come out with huge returns,it deos not work that way,you have to invest in knowledge and be patient while dicovering the technique that works for you.

The fact thata minute percentage of traders make profits is enough motivation for me
I have to do what the minute population are doing in order to receive the results I seek.
Profitable traders are losing traders that Neve give up

If you see that you are no longer making money the way you are supposed to then it might be an indication that you are not doing something right so you should focus on looking for that thing.

Yeah , we should lose hope as we could master it after a while. If you believe you are still losing in the market , it is recommended that you continue sticking to a demo account to avoid losing your money because of trying to learn much from your experience.

For me I can't encourage some one to continue making losses on a business that can never change. This actually works like gambling and it's addictive. So I would recommend people the early they quit Forex the better.

Sometimes it's good to just give up on it and move on with life especially those that do mistake of putting all their life savings on the trading. And you also have to make sure you're doing it the right way before you will thinking of not giving up

That's true, you are not expected to lose hope in forex trading, you can actually earn a good amount of money by trading the forex market but you need to put in the work of learning.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
Numerous individuals who have desisted from forex trading have been deceived with respect to what forex market is all about, and so it is even more important for a serious trader not to give up on their aspirations.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
Well don't lose hope because I hear something good and excellent about trading and this big platform to invest money by just guiding yourself in right way through YouTube and current affairs about trading this will lead you to good margin.

While trading the forex market you dont need to loss hope you will need to be couragous so I think that hope and courage work in hand if you have the skills.

This business need to be learn very well you must have good knowledge and skills about the fundamental and technical aspect of the trading

While trading the forex market you dont need to loss hope you will need to be couragous so I think that hope and courage work in hand if you have the skills.

This business need to be learn very well you must have good knowledge and skills about the fundamental and technical aspect of the trading
The market will always be there for you to trade. The most important thing required from you as a trader is just what is needed to trade which is the knowledge. It is much more better for us to learn and to learn and to continue learning just to master it and it is much more better here than having to lose your whole money in the market due to lack of understanding.

If you gave up on forex trading that's means you totally don't have knowledge on what you are doing, you gain nothing good out of quiting, I'll advise you to keep moving.

If you start something you expected to finish it, you'll gain nothing out of quitting, forex trading is something that will fetch you money if you know what you are doing.

If you start something you expected to finish it, you'll gain nothing out of quitting, forex trading is something that will fetch you money if you know what you are doing.
That's true, a lot of people start forex trading and quit, I think that's because they don't have the full knowledge, if you have the knowledge I don't think you'll like to quit.

That's true, I don't know why some people will quit forex trading, some of them even have a lot of knowledge but they still quit, in my own opinion that's not a good idea, you don't start to stop.

Ain't losing hope, am trying to find my ground on it. I do have a mentor and also I do watch on YouTube as well to broad my understanding. I have friends who make so much from it
One of the things that can really help a forex trader in his investment drive when things are not going the way he has planed is that he should be able to get good mentor to advise him on how to go about his trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back