What's new

Don't lose hope in forex trading.

So far as there’s gain to make, one mustn’t loose hope. It pays to be patient a watch. Forex is sweet when you watch your prediction come to past and also make money from a prediction. It’s far way better then sports betting. At least there are tools that justify your prediction.

I don't have the ability to withstand the huge losses trading forex is infamous for, so I avoid it.

One thing I've learnt is that having a mentor who's willing to guide you is important, so that is what I will do if I ever get into forex trading.

I agree with you, but there is need to go for more training, forex is too risky to engage in if your are not too experienced. It is important to be very good in Technical indicators and financial news. Forex trading requires patience, skills and knowledge and determination to succeed

I don't have the ability to withstand the huge losses trading forex is infamous for, so I avoid it.

One thing I've learnt is that having a mentor who's willing to guide you is important, so that is what I will do if I ever get into forex trading.
I agree with you, but there is need to go for more training, forex is too risky to engage in if your are not too experienced. It is important to be very good in Technical indicators and financial news. Forex trading requires patience, skills and knowledge and determination to succeed
forex is mind game and if you have skill or we can say that you are proper trained person then you can gain in forex trading and its a good idea if you can earn from forex because you can do it anywhere

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
You must have other means of making money not just on forex, because if you stick to forex alone you could die a sudden death. So be wise keep on trading and have another source of income,so if forex work for you is your luck but if it goes the other way round,you will have something else as a backup.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
The sweetest part of this business or let call it investment is that you can do it with other business write being involve just invest and let your money grow. although it come with repercussions but life without risk is not living.

True, just dont let greed swallow you, make a strategy in every transaction you do, do it a youy own risk, trade at your own risk too. Make sure stay focus all the time, thats the one of the mpst important traits must a trader have.

Yeah , I agree with you that you should not lose hope but keep in mind that how much money you are spending there because it's all a gambling and once you do it , you can even lose all you have.
Take precautions!

I never lose hope in forex trading because I never place any hopes in the first place! Forex trading and HYIP ponzi schemes and programs are not for me. I have already lost a lots of money and I cannot bear more loss.

Bro Forex trading Is not a bad idea, cos I have Done some years ago, I traded forex many times, but when binance trading was launched, then I realized that I was waisting my time on Forex trading, I lost some money on forex but in binance trading it's not like that you don't loose money like that.

As a results of the comments on the negative side of forex how u can lose all your money in a matter of seconds people have developed fear f venturing or investing in forex. But the truth still remains that forex is actually profitable if u adhere to the instruction and guidlines

I think forex trading is mainly about having sharp mind, being able to act smart and take quick decision. Forex is also for people who are risk taker. If you do not have these qualities, you cannot try forex.

Forex trading is one hell of an investment that can earn you a fortune within a short period of time,but can be also very risky and frustrating but with a little more patience and attending more seminars on forex trading, watching tutorial videos on trading can improve your trading experience.

I never traded forex so often, maybe once i tried it. I didn't succeed at first time. I quashed it to concentrate on crypto investment, holding and staking coins is what i do most. I trade crypto at times made some gains trading at long term.

It's better to steer clear of forex trading if you know you have an underlying health challenges especially hypertension. Forex can make you go haywire within minutes.

I think the forex trading is very risky and if you keep on making loss,it's adviceable you learn from a professional that would guide you in the right part of investing

As for me I know every business has its own hard time, when you are having hard time in business you don't have to lose hope in the business you need to be strong and be hardworking in the business.

Forex trade is a good business but forex trade is not a business that makes you Rich fast. So it's not advisable for you to lose hope when you invest in forex trade. Be patient with time you will be up

Forex trade is a good business but forex trade is not a business that makes you Rich fast. So it's not advisable for you to lose hope when you invest in forex trade. Be patient with time you will be up
its can make you rich. But you shouldn't place too much emphasis on earning more with forex , because forex have always been a rich business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back