What's new

Don't lose hope in forex trading.

Forex trading is very risky but the main reason people lose his lack of adequate knowledge. They don't learn what it takes to make money on forex trading before venturing into it.

push you over the edge into regular profitability…

Don’t take every trade - only take the best ones. Your strategy no doubt generates several or more trades for you per day, and if I were to guess you’re probably taking them all. Figure out what makes the best trade setups better than the mediocre trade setups and force yourself to be patient to only take the best.
Once you’re trading just the best setups your win rate will increase and drawn down will decrease. Next step is to start increasing your position sizing. Strive to build your account(s) by the size of your positions (staying within your risk parameters). You will build your account much faster by increasing your win rate and your lot sizing far faster than you will be trading every signal your strategy gives you.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
Forex trading is profitable even though it is not always easy for new traders to master the skills. In cases like that brokers also help beginner traders make some while still learning like you said.

People tend to loose hope in reading the forex market because they don't actually know how to trade it but went all in trading it anyways and lose their money eventually. You need to learn the art of trading the forex market properly

anyone that is serious to trade forex successful must be humble enough to learn and follow all the rules and regulation that an expert in that area will give them,without proper understanding of this thing you may not likely to succeed because it required a lot of time and dedication.

The reason so many people give up on forex trading is based on the mindset they started with in the first place. Many go into forex with a mindset of making quick money. If you go in with that mindset, you might end up loosing everything. And when you do, you would just feel forex trading is not worth it

To make it in forex would take more than just hope, it would take effort definitely and also patience, hope has little to do with it as forex isn't a get rich quick scheme

If you are coming into the forex trading market with the attitude or mentality if getting rich quickly, you will inadvertantly lose all your funds. Take it slowly to learn the rudimentaries in forex trading and you'll be better off for it

We just need to be very patient when it comes to trading the forex market, as it takes time to actually grasp the trading skill one learns during trading sessions in the forex market. Just patience is all that is needed here

We just need to be very patient when it comes to trading the forex market, as it takes time to actually grasp the trading skill one learns during trading sessions in the forex market. Just patience is all that is needed here
Most people lose hope in forex trading when they begin to lose the investment in the business but I will advise you not to lose hope on forex trading but to predict the market wisely.

Alot of traders on foerx give up because they have incurred a huge loss. Now the reason for the loss most times is because of greed. When they make a certain amount of money they fail to cash out thinking a better yield will come from it and end up loosing everything altogether.

what do you men by don't lose hope. Do you mean to say, if you lost first time, you should not lose hope and invest again. If you lost again, you should invest third time and so one. Is this what you mean by not losing hope?

If I'm talented enough around forex i wouldn't have been around Cryptocurrency investment. But now crypto got me, I'm not losing hope in the transition.

The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.
The reason why most people give up on the forex market is because of inpatience and unwillingness to learn. I was part of that crew, not until I discovered that everything needs time and investment.

Not just with forex trading but any form of online Investment that is legit. All you need is to work towards having the right knowledge that will help you survive

it is very important that anyone who wants to venture into forex trading must have the knowledge and understanding of how it really works if not you will lose your money.

As long as you want to succeed in forex trading then give up is never an option but acquiring knowledge about forex trading should be your priority.

But seriously l wouldn't blame them, at a time l used to think that majority of the trading agents do manipulate the results. I have a close friend who lost close to $400 at the time covid 19 started and he went into depression. It wasn't funny because the whole experience was promising and in a twinkle of an eye, everything went down the drain.
I wouldn't blame people that always run away from investing and dealing in forex trading because I have also lost a huge amount of money trying to make money from forex trading .

Thanks for the insight op. It will be really useful to those who have been in the forex world for a long time but with no results.

As long asit is not advisable to lose hope in forex trading but it is also very important for people to have the right knowledge and understanding before venturing into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back