What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

The team leader as well as the management have a share of the blame. If a time limit is not reached even though all needs have been met and requests have been met, the team leader is incorrect and should have done more to satisfy them. No customer wants to disappoint, it's part of what they think of before they trust you with future duties and income.

The startup costs for dog breeding business can be significant, in spite of the fact that they're controllable. Entrepreneurs should have an office for their canines, buy female canines, purchase a male canine or pay a stud charge, have nourishment for their canines and pay for their young doggies' shots and tests. Most dog breeding business are situated in provincial territories, to keep office costs negligible.

Dog breeding business is a legal business just like other livestock rearing but one must obtain a permit or license to breed them. Its a profitable business as the least price of a bulldog ranges from 40k-100k in Nigerian currency. The reason why it's cost is that special training are needed for bulldog breeding.

selling a dog at a place other than the licensed breeding establishment, a licensed pet shop (or a licensed Scottish rearing establishment);; selling a dog to someone the seller knows or believes intends to sell on the dog and the ...
I think it is not legal but depends upon choice of a person and if anyone interested in it he do this and grow unique and costly dogs also check your country people is they are interesting in buying dong and then you start this business and give profit.

Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.

It is a lucrative business over here in Nigeria. Dog breeders are making a lot of money as they sell to wealthy men and farm owners that need dogs at their homes or farms. I never knew that one needs a document to start such business as I am not doing one at the moment.

I'm sure the business is very profitable, in some part of the world. In countries like the US, you don't need to purchase dogs, all you need is to walk to a shelter and adopt one, there are thousands of dogs in dogs shelter.

I don't think there is anything wrong with dog breeding business since there is no legal ground against it. This business is very profitable business that can make someone rich in a short period of time. It requires a proper care of the dogs and to avoid them to have access to the public.

here in my country Nigeria, dog breeding is not illegal, you can buy, sell, rear, and even kill dog for food although some cities do that while some don't including mine. But the crux of the matter is that dog breeding is not a crime here
Yes, bro. I quite agree with you. Dog breeding and consumption is accepted here in my town in Nigeria but my family personally doesn't like the meat from dog due to the health challenges it might pose consuming such meat

I think there are a lot of countries where people do dog breeding and make a lot of money from it because people in Europe, America and Australia are very fond of keeping dogs.Dogs breed and make a lot of money by sealing them, but in many Muslim countries, raising dogs is not considered a good dog and they don't even breed more.

Yes, bro. I quite agree with you. Dog breeding and consumption is accepted here in my town in Nigeria but my family personally doesn't like the meat from dog due to the health challenges it might pose consuming such meat
Yes, here we don't eat it though but anyone who eats it has the right to eat it since our country doesn't prohibit the eating of it except some religious beliefs that don't allow the eating of pork and some other animals like dogs.

Dog breeding is allowed but you need to follow due process. Some people are breeding dog without pass through the normal process if any happen time dog breeding for selling is illegal not legal, do the needful things before you start

Well it's a good question. Dog breeding is a good business which can take you out of poverty in a little space of time. However, for it been legal or not, it depends on the country you are tearing it. If you do it in the Christian countries, then you don't have a problem with your sale. But no in the Arab countries.

I can tell you what I know about my country, Italy.
Do you know that the "pedigree" is the the genealogical certificate, do you agree?
And then, in Italy it is not illegal to sell a dog or a cat even without a pedigree, but these animals cannot be sold, claiming that they belong to a certain breed.
However it's not just a question of pedigree. There are other very specific rules to follow.
As for other countries of the world, I do not know.

We have seen many people doing this business but I don't think this is legal. This shouldn't be taken or adopted as business, and how can a person represent himself as a dog seller. It looks so odd to have such type of title. But if people are selling various types of breeds then definitely they would be getting profits for sure. But I don't like this business, or to have a dog in my House.

Dog breeding business is a legit business for an animal breeder, breeders produce champions, or at least, healthy dogs with great temperaments. If you use specialized breeding, you produce dogs that show the desired trait and remove unwanted genetic trait.

Selling of dogs is a very legal business and yes it is also profitable, there are people out there who love dogs for various reasons, some it could be for companionship, some it could be for security purposes, so your sure to get customers if you eventually venture into the dog business.

In my country it is a very lucrative business, there are stores dedicated to sell dogs and there are times when they are full of customers, especially when they are puppies. You must buy the young male and female dogs, have their conditioned space, good food and wait for them to mate, when they are puppies you must take them to the vet, give them their vaccinations, their papers and earn money.

Dog breeding for selling purpose is legit and legal unless it is used for other harmful and negative purposes otherwise breeding of dogs for selling is a legal business and it is common

Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.
One thing I can say about this is that it depends largely on your locality and the country in which you reside. There are some cities which has lots of animal activists who will fight any slight distress to the pets. It will be very hard to create a viable dog breeding business in this kind of environment. but if you find yourself in a country where there is nothing about pets that you can do, then I will say you are in the right place to set up a business and there is likely a chance of the boom in the business.

It is not illegal to breed dogs as a business. Most people that breeds dogs have a place where they keep their dogs to boost their money making venture. A trained dog will cost more than untrained dog. As far as i know, dog trining is not ilegal, it only becomes illegal when they turn nuisance and disturbing the peace of the society.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back