What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

selling a dog at a place other than the licensed breeding establishment, a licensed pet shop (or a licensed Scottish rearing establishment);; selling a dog to someone the seller knows or believes intends to sell on the dog and the ...

In my country dog breeding is legal and very profitable. The type of dog you are breeding will decide the market you are selling it into. Some breed dogs to sell its puppies when it eventually delivered, some breed it to sell for personal security or police security

I think Doug G. Breeding Cutting Business is legal and people make a lot of money from it.Dogs are animals, so it's a good idea to take care of them. Many companies do this and work in camps.This business is very common in Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, etc. and it runs a lot there.

In the country am from,it is legal to breed dogs for business purposes. Breeding dogs for business is a very profitable business especially when the dogs are from foreign countries and there are people that buy dogs just for consumption.

Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.
It is illegal to sell dog breeds and their offsprings here in our country. In fact some people are even killing and use it for grilling consumption. If you have a special breed like Aussie, if it is male you can make money when is May 8 order breeds. If it is me female you make money when it gives us two different puppies because you are going to sell them for a huge amount of money.

There are many countries where the dog breeding setting is considered legal and there are many countries where it is illegal. In the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc., it is legal.And many Islamic countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Bangladesh, consider dog breeding a sin.

I have never heard anywhere that dog breeding is illegal. To top it all it is a very lucrative business. A dog can give birth to many puppies and they can generate a lot of income. Just make sure you have the right knowledge about it, and you also need quite some start up capital.

Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.
Very legal! Dog business is actually a good business due to the fact that people use them for security these days e.g rottweiler and co.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

it would be illegal only if you are doing it without permission, how strict are the punishments, depends on the country you are actually living in, every business needs a license and permission before starting

Dog rearing is a good business but depending on the country you are doing it , most especially if it is America or any European countries that value pet but it is better for one to prepare to loose on the short run but with time and knowledge you will find balance.

Dog breeding business to sell is it illegal or legal? It depends on the business owner. If someone wants to do dog business, he or she know that he or she is suppose to collect the license for it before he or she can start the business. If there is no license from government, then it's illegal. If the dog bite anyone, that person will be sue for not collecting license and for operating illegally.

Dog breeding breeding business is legal and is very lucrative. People breed dogs and sell at higher price most people has make dog breeding source of business and it really pays and it's very lucrative.

Concerning if dog breeding business for sale is legal or illegal. Well, I don't see any illegal act in the business of selling different breed of dog because it is classed under animal production. Selling of different dog breeds is very profitable because the some of the dog breeds are very expensive and the business is quite capital intensive

We have been to the pet mall yesterday. The stores there are mainly selling pets and pet dogs and accessories. Most of them are dog breeders and they say it is profitable if there are buyers. However, their puppies are being sold when they reach 2 months old. But when the puppy is 6 months old and still not sold then it would be difficult to find a buyer.

Dog breeding is a very legal business and I don't see anything illegal in it at all. Even the armed forces and police have dog breeding departments, so it isn't illegal. Dogs can even help in solving crime when well trained.

Dog breeding is not an illegal business because you can start anytime as their is no restriction on it. Breeding dogs has been one of the lucrative animal business after piggery. All you need to start is to look for different breeds of dogs you can work on to start.

As for me dog breeding business is legal here in my country but it's actually depends on your country maybe they likes dogs talkless of making it legal before using because there are some countries that doesn't allow but there special task force make uses of it for criminals

Dog breeding business is legal and lucrative, it is a business that doesn't require you to pay tax to government, many people who are into the business are making cool money in it, just get a good quality and pure breed of dog, treat and feed it right, then you have no problem, I know people who are into it and they are using it to send there kids to school. Dog breeding business is a very good business.

breeding of dogs for the sole purpose of making profit has been very lucrative over the years but I don't know about different countries because in my country bring of dogs for sales doesn't concern the government is all your business as long as you can take care of it and avoid them from attacking other human beings are causing harm to the environment being of dogs is one of the most in four important things

Don't breed dogs because of the money involved breed them for love and compassion you have for them and most importantly to improve the quality of the the breed in question, yes dog breeding is legal in Nigeria.

People who go into dog breeding because of money don't go far and many end up unsuccessful that's why we have a lots of crossed breeds in Nigerian and dishonest dog breeders who normally lie about the linage and breed of a dog in order to sell them fast and make more profits

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back