What's new

Does your workplace have security guards?

Yeah, that's very correct. It is always very important for you to be very critical whenever it comes to hiring those that are going to work for you.

It doesn't matter if they are your security guards or even your actual employees, you need to get the right people who are willing to work because that is the only way you can be able to get the best contribution from them.

Security guards are present in places where business has to deal with a lots of cash. This may also involve other workplaces where they may be dealing with expensive items. For example, gold shops and jewellery shops may have hired guards.

Security guards are present in places where business has to deal with a lots of cash. This may also involve other workplaces where they may be dealing with expensive items. For example, gold shops and jewellery shops may have hired guards.

I also understand that some businesses will have security guards if they have valuable properties that can easily be stolen by thieves who wouldn't care if they are caught. Businesses that make use of highly expensive machineries to carry out the activities, the security guards are going to be the one's that will prevent such from happening.

I also understand that some businesses will have security guards if they have valuable properties that can easily be stolen by thieves who wouldn't care if they are caught. Businesses that make use of highly expensive machineries to carry out the activities, the security guards are going to be the one's that will prevent such from happening.

There are a few other kinds of businesses that also have security guards because they need them. For example, there are many restaurants as well that also have security guards because there is a bit of issue of street crime in here and this is why security guards may be needed.

There are a few other kinds of businesses that also have security guards because they need them. For example, there are many restaurants as well that also have security guards because there is a bit of issue of street crime in here and this is why security guards may be needed.

Most average restaurants here in my country doesn't have security guards. What they have is door duty post officers who open and closes the restaurant door for the customers. It's only high class restaurants that have sophisticated securities and guards too because of the kind of customers they usually have.

Most average restaurants here in my country doesn't have security guards. What they have is door duty post officers who open and closes the restaurant door for the customers. It's only high class restaurants that have sophisticated securities and guards too because of the kind of customers they usually have.

I think that big restaurants in your country may have guards. There are many restaurants in my city as well that do not have guards. However, there are a few of them who do have guards. They need them due to security issues in the area.

I think that big restaurants in your country may have guards. There are many restaurants in my city as well that do not have guards. However, there are a few of them who do have guards. They need them due to security issues in the area.

When average restaurants in my country have security guards, it is something that is expected that the bigger restaurants should have their own improved security guards and protocol that helps to keep everything in check whenever they are open for business and even when they have closed for business for the day.

I don't have security, but our office is equipped with many electrical devices that detect danger and immediately call the police and our owner, so by purchasing these systems, the owner saved on salary

We don't have security guards we have literal guards and they have guns too, they are doing daily shifts are are on the enterances of the base (I am in the IDF - Army)
I do feel safe because we take it seriously here in the army and I trust them to defend us well.
Recently we had a bad event going in israel so now the guard is more secured and careful.
They won't let anyone in and they are serious people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back