What's new

Does your workplace have security guards?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been in some companies where I found out that they don't have anything like security guard or security post. I keep wondering why the management doesn't see it as something necessary for them to have security guard with their post? Is it because they are trying to cut down on salary paying expenses?

I have been in some companies where I found out that they don't have anything like security guard or security post. I keep wondering why the management doesn't see it as something necessary for them to have security guard with their post? Is it because they are trying to cut down on salary paying expenses?

Hiring security guards is now becoming a really common practice as the rate of crime is also increasing too much nowadays. However, guards are usually afforded by rich businesses or businesses that run in the best way. Not all the businesses hire guards.

At the call center I didn't notice any guards, but I assume that they have some security guards on the premises if anything does go down. But most places I worked at, didn't have a security guard. Though I may be wrong as they may have been behind closed doors or something.

Hiring security guards is now becoming a really common practice as the rate of crime is also increasing too much nowadays. However, guards are usually afforded by rich businesses or businesses that run in the best way. Not all the businesses hire guards.

Seriously I believe that hiring security guard is something that is very necessary for any business, even if it's not about dealing with criminals, because there is some situation whereby some customers are going to become a very big nuisance that is going to disrupt the whole business operation. It is those security guards that are going to be called in to take care of them.

Employing safety officers is presently turning into a truly normal practice as the pace of wrongdoing is likewise expanding an excess of these days. Notwithstanding, monitors are normally managed the cost of by rich organizations or organizations that spat the most ideal way. Not every one of the organizations employs monitors.

Seriously I believe that hiring security guard is something that is very necessary for any business, even if it's not about dealing with criminals, because there is some situation whereby some customers are going to become a very big nuisance that is going to disrupt the whole business operation. It is those security guards that are going to be called in to take care of them.

There are many businesses that never hire security guards because the owners think that they do not need security guards in the first place. They conduct businesses in a really crowded places. They do not even keep a lots of cash. This is why they may not need guards.

It is important that the workplace are secured to avoid loss of materials. Where I worked before there are security personnels that watches over the company all the time of the day.

Well, there are many places where you will hardly find any kind of security guard. For example, there are many different kinds of crowded places and street food places where security guard are clearly not found at all. This is because many people in those places think that the area is safe because it is quite crowded with people.

I have never hired any security guards, even when I was running offline businesses, I never have had aby security guards. Even in the companies I worked, they did not have securitry guards.

I currently do not have a workplace myself as I work from home and wouldn't need any kind of security guards for that. We do have some stores and businesses around the area where I live that do have security guards but it is a weird one as not all stores have security guards.

Two stores that I go to each week tend to one of them does have a security guard and the other does not and relies on the staff they have there to spot people who may be up to no good or even stealing something.

Every workplace should have security personnels to guard and overlook the premises when everyone has closed for the day. This is done to prevent theft and other vices that could happen..

Every workplace should have security personnels to guard and overlook the premises when everyone has closed for the day. This is done to prevent theft and other vices that could happen..

There are a few restaurants and other offices where security guards are present. of course certain kinds of business places such s banks need to have guards all the time. This also includes some other offices as well. They need to have guards in many commercial areas as well.

There are a few restaurants and other offices where security guards are present. of course certain kinds of business places such s banks need to have guards all the time. This also includes some other offices as well. They need to have guards in many commercial areas as well.
Most businesses could not employ security personnels because they could not afford the cost. Every business areas should have a security system in check to checkmate the level of theft going on..

If your business have value which could be under a threat if you don't have any kind of security personnel on ground in your business, you're not managing your business the right way.

I have only one security guard looking after the security needs for my business. I'm going to employ another next year.

Most businesses could not employ security personnels because they could not afford the cost. Every business areas should have a security system in check to checkmate the level of theft going on..

Not all the workplaces hire guards. However, there are many workplaces where we can easily find cameras. These cameras are quite cheaper. I believe that a business should install surveillance cameras and they should hire at least one guard who could offer safety.

Not all the workplaces hire guards. However, there are many workplaces where we can easily find cameras. These cameras are quite cheaper. I believe that a business should install surveillance cameras and they should hire at least one guard who could offer safety.
It is very important that workplace acquire the services of security guards or install at least security gadgets to monitor the environment. All the companies I have worked with have security personnels in place...

At the place that I am working currently, we don't have anything such as a security guard. It doesn't even make sense having such since we are all security people that are always on alert on what is happening in the company. I have been in a situation where I had an interaction with the boss on getting security personnels and he just waived it aside.

It is very important that workplace acquire the services of security guards or install at least security gadgets to monitor the environment. All the companies I have worked with have security personnels in place...

Whenever there is a risk of being attacked by armed robbers or people coming to steal from the company when the business is closed for the day, it is always going to be in the best interest of the company to have security guards that are going to be on watch whenever their business closes for the day until staffs return the next day.

Whenever there is a risk of being attacked by armed robbers or people coming to steal from the company when the business is closed for the day, it is always going to be in the best interest of the company to have security guards that are going to be on watch whenever their business closes for the day until staffs return the next day.

It is not only about having the security personnel, but about having serious ones that will do their jobs when the matter for protecting the workplace comes up. I feel that it is also necessary to go through an agency when hiring them so as to be on a safe side as well.

It is not only about having the security personnel, but about having serious ones that will do their jobs when the matter for protecting the workplace comes up. I feel that it is also necessary to go through an agency when hiring them so as to be on a safe side as well.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is always very important for you to be very critical whenever it comes to hiring those that are going to work for you.

It doesn't matter if they are your security guards or even your actual employees, you need to get the right people who are willing to work because that is the only way you can be able to get the best contribution from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back