What's new

Does your job offer daycare for your children?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your job have daycare options available to you right at work? Would you ever bring your children to a daycare at your work? Or would you rather they go to a daycare somewhere else? I think any business that offers daycare is awesome, especially if it's a free portion of working there. Or even if they charge, but it's much cheaper for workers or something.

Anyway, would you use your works daycare if it had one?

I have never worked in any company that offered daycare services option to their workers. I know that this is something that can actually be very good for parents who have kids that need to be looked after because their job would not permit them to properly take care of those kids when they are still on duty.

This might actually have a very high cost on their jobs but as long as the service is something that is going to be better for those kids, I believe it's something that's worth it.

Offering daycare for staff's children is not a common practice in our country, even the government agencies do not offer this service to its employees. However, schools and some hospitals have daycare facilities. I have never worked on a job where there is day care facilities for staff.

Daycare for staff's children is not a common practice in my country but it will be a good development if it is enforced though I have never worked in a company that has daycare facilities for staff's children

Offering daycare for staff's children is not a common practice in our country, even the government agencies do not offer this service to its employees. However, schools and some hospitals have daycare facilities. I have never worked on a job where there is day care facilities for staff.

Exactly! It is something that sounds very alien to me because in all my years of working for so many companies, I have never come across any one of them that offer this kind of facilities to any staff. There is no point in having that kind of facility as the company will now have to hire those that are going to take care of someone's kids that is in their daycare facility.

Exactly! It is something that sounds very alien to me because in all my years of working for so many companies, I have never come across any one of them that offer this kind of facilities to any staff. There is no point in having that kind of facility as the company will now have to hire those that are going to take care of someone's kids that is in their daycare facility.
It is a common practice to have a gender balance in the workplace. In order to balance gender in the workplace, companies will have to hire women as well. Women in their reproductive age will surely get pregnant and have babies. Therefore, having a day care for staff will become one of the most important thing for business in the coming days

It is a common practice to have a gender balance in the workplace. In order to balance gender in the workplace, companies will have to hire women as well. Women in their reproductive age will surely get pregnant and have babies. Therefore, having a day care for staff will become one of the most important thing for business in the coming days

Personally, I don't think that this is something most businesses are going to consider starting in the future, why do I say so? This is like asking for another department expansion in a business. They will have to cough up a big capital to execute this kind of project. How will they gain from it? By taking a cut from their workers salary? Will it be enough to maintain and run that project? I don't think so.

Personally, I don't think that this is something most businesses are going to consider starting in the future, why do I say so? This is like asking for another department expansion in a business. They will have to cough up a big capital to execute this kind of project. How will they gain from it? By taking a cut from their workers salary? Will it be enough to maintain and run that project? I don't think so.
Imagine a company where hundreds of people work. If they need a gender balance, they will also be hiring a lot of female staff. What are they going to do with women workers who have babies that need nursing?

Imagine a company where hundreds of people work. If they need a gender balance, they will also be hiring a lot of female staff. What are they going to do with women workers who have babies that need nursing?

Well, it is going to be a very difficult situation for them if something like this happens but unfortunately I don't think that there has ever been a situation whereby the entire ladies that are working in a company gave birth at the same time which is going to make all of them to go on maternity leave at once. I'm not sure if you have ever seen such happen?

Well, it is going to be a very difficult situation for them if something like this happens but unfortunately I don't think that there has ever been a situation whereby the entire ladies that are working in a company gave birth at the same time which is going to make all of them to go on maternity leave at once. I'm not sure if you have ever seen such happen?
Well, they don't need to be pregnant at the same time. :D
If there are 100 women working in the company 50 of them could have kids between the ages of 1 and 3. Kids under the age of 3 need their mother's support and care frequently. These women will need a daycare in the company.

Well, they don't need to be pregnant at the same time. :D
If there are 100 women working in the company 50 of them could have kids between the ages of 1 and 3. Kids under the age of 3 need their mother's support and care frequently. These women will need a daycare in the company.

The problem is for a company to have a high number of workers in their employment for them to even consider this because when they don't have many workers, it's impossible for them to do this because of the running cost. Companies are even cutting down on their employees lately for them to be considering this kind of project.

Daycare for staff's children is not a common practice in my country but it will be a good development if it is enforced though I have never worked in a company that has daycare facilities for staff's children

Those working in some places may not have the opportunity to bring their kids to the workplace. Most businesses are looking at making use of the different spaces in their workplaces for other activities and not ready to dedicate a place for the kids of their staff as a daycare section. That's the reality on ground.

Those working in some places may not have the opportunity to bring their kids to the workplace. Most businesses are looking at making use of the different spaces in their workplaces for other activities and not ready to dedicate a place for the kids of their staff as a daycare section. That's the reality on ground.

Also the amount of resources and personnel that they are going to need to be able to carry out this particular project is something that is going to take a huge amount of money which most companies will not see it as something feasible for them to be involved in especially when it is not going to be more profitable for them.

Well, corruption is quite common in our country and this is one of the main reasons why so many high officials enjoy many benefits received to them by the government. Their children also enjoy many different things and this also includes receiving healthcare. I would not be surprised if they also receive daycare as well for their children.

No, my job doesn't offer any daycare services to the workers. If companies start offering daycare services to their workers, what will happen to those who are in the business of daycare center? All of them will be forced to close down because parents would parents would like to have their kids closer in their workplace.

Well, corruption is quite common in our country and this is one of the main reasons why so many high officials enjoy many benefits received to them by the government. Their children also enjoy many different things and this also includes receiving healthcare. I would not be surprised if they also receive daycare as well for their children.

I believe that it is a totally different thing when you talk about receiving health care and daycare services for their children because whenever there is a provision made for the company to provide daycare services for their employees, I'm sure that it is something that will be available for everyone that is working in that company.

There are many businesses that may not offer this due to a lack of resources. This is quite important because a company may have limited resources and this is why they tend to offer limited allowances, which could also include daycare and other things as well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back