What's new

Does your business play music in your shop/Lobby?

Security guards are not supposed to be on their smartphone for personal uses when they are on duty. It's against the code of conduct and it's liable of being sacked for. You can't be on active duty and be using your smartphone to play games or listen to music.

I have seen a video where a person (security guard) was quite busy on his smartphone. Meanwhile a person (thief) stole cash and ran away from another customer. That thief was on his motorcycle. The guard was just too busy. This is what happens when you do not focus on your job.

I have seen a video where a person (security guard) was quite busy on his smartphone. Meanwhile a person (thief) stole cash and ran away from another customer. That thief was on his motorcycle. The guard was just too busy. This is what happens when you do not focus on your job.

The guard was supposed to be sacked the next day. If it was in my business, after investigation, if there is still time, I will have the security guard fired the same day. His smartphone is his main concern, he should go home and enjoy using his smartphone.

The guard was supposed to be sacked the next day. If it was in my business, after investigation, if there is still time, I will have the security guard fired the same day. His smartphone is his main concern, he should go home and enjoy using his smartphone.

I will get him sacked after paying for the loss incurred by the thief taking some money from the company. It is very important for many people to focus while at work as that is a sure way to ensure that everything works as planned in the company. So, using him as a scapegoat is something that I will look at doing.

I only have my music system on when I want to be entertained or I am doing a lighter job. Music only help me to relax when I am done with what I have at hand and not when I am sitting down working.

The relaxation that comes from music is very good. It's why I don't joke with it whenever I know that it's something that I need in any particular point in time. There are some work you're going to working on and the music is what's going to put you in the mood to see it through.

The relaxation that comes from music is very good. It's why I don't joke with it whenever I know that it's something that I need in any particular point in time. There are some work you're going to working on and the music is what's going to put you in the mood to see it through.
Please check your DM and give a response the question. Thanks

I think that you do not need music in order to relax. You can also relax through other methods as well. For example, you could meditate for a small amount of time. There are many people who meditate at work and this releases much stress.

I will get him sacked after paying for the loss incurred by the thief taking some money from the company. It is very important for many people to focus while at work as that is a sure way to ensure that everything works as planned in the company. So, using him as a scapegoat is something that I will look at doing.
There are workers who need to be disciplined to teach them a very good lesson. They don't know what taking responsibility is about and it's why they will treat their work position with so much disdain because they are not the one paying the price of business loss.

Seriously, whenever a employee isn't taking working for me as a priority, the moment I see it, there's that's going to make me keep the worker retained in my business because it's a waste of time for my business productivity and also my resources for paying salary to the worker. The worker is leave my my business effective immediately.

Seriously, whenever a employee isn't taking working for me as a priority, the moment I see it, there's that's going to make me keep the worker retained in my business because it's a waste of time for my business productivity and also my resources for paying salary to the worker. The worker is leave my my business effective immediately.

There are many companies that tend to consider their employees as an important resource of the company. This is because employees are considered a very important asset in any kind of company. If employees do not focus on their job and prefer listening to music, then this may leave a very bad impression on the employers.

There are many companies that tend to consider their employees as an important resource of the company. This is because employees are considered a very important asset in any kind of company. If employees do not focus on their job and prefer listening to music, then this may leave a very bad impression on the employers.

The reality is that your employees and your customers are very important to your business because you cannot do with one and leave out the other. Your workers are the ones that are going to help your business to function and your customers are the one that are expected to patronize your business so that your business is going to be successful. Without either of them, your business is going to crumble.

The reality is that your employees and your customers are very important to your business because you cannot do with one and leave out the other. Your workers are the ones that are going to help your business to function and your customers are the one that are expected to patronize your business so that your business is going to be successful. Without either of them, your business is going to crumble.

In many places music is not even needed. However, I have seen many people playing music in the background. This also includes supermarkets as well. No one listens to such kind of music at all. But still they play some kind of music.

In many places music is not even needed. However, I have seen many people playing music in the background. This also includes supermarkets as well. No one listens to such kind of music at all. But still they play some kind of music.

This is something I agree with too because whenever it comes to running your business, you should try as much as possible to identify all those things that are going to be more beneficial to your business which is not going to add to the cost of the day-to-day running of a business activities. If music helps your business to sell, that's when you should consider it.

This is something I agree with too because whenever it comes to running your business, you should try as much as possible to identify all those things that are going to be more beneficial to your business which is not going to add to the cost of the day-to-day running of a business activities. If music helps your business to sell, that's when you should consider it.

That's right. Imagine running a barber's shop and you don't play music? That means you want that place to be pretty boring and not a place where customers can come to have a hair cut because they won't feel the vibes that comes with visiting a saloon.

That's right. Imagine running a barber's shop and you don't play music? That means you want that place to be pretty boring and not a place where customers can come to have a hair cut because they won't feel the vibes that comes with visiting a saloon.

Exactly! The nature of the business is always going to play a very big role in what you are going to need to be functional in your business environment to make it to be enjoyable for your customers. When it is something that your customers are going to enjoy, they will always find themselves to be coming to patronize your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back