What's new

Does your business play music in your shop/Lobby?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business play music in store or shop or whatever your place of business is? I think it's great when a business has music playing. Especially if I'm shopping. It doesn't hurt unless it's really awful music lol.

What about you though? Do you play music in your business for your customers or even for yourself?

Does your business play music in store or shop or whatever your place of business is? I think it's great when a business has music playing. Especially if I'm shopping. It doesn't hurt unless it's really awful music lol.

What about you though? Do you play music in your business for your customers or even for yourself?
If I myself had a store where I sold my services or even a product I had for sale, due to me enjoying music myself and also preferring to hear music in stores as well, music would definitely be something I would end up playing in my store for sure.

Just something on low that can be heard would be great for any store I feel.

When I was running a restuarant, we used to play music. We used to play classic rock. However, sometimes when customers demanded us to play something else, we always complied. During the weekend, we used to have live concert and the musicians would take the requests from the customers.

When I am working I prefer total silence and anything noise tends to distract my attention. So I do not like to play any kind of music when I am working in my shop or office...

We are not allowed to play music at work. There was a time when a staff was playing music with his earphone and couldn't respond when he was being called by our boss. This led to banning of using earpiece or headsets at our workplace.

I do not play music when I am working either on my computer or writing. It caused distraction and I tend to avoid those things that makes me lose concentration anytime I am working..

We are not allowed to play music at work. There was a time when a staff was playing music with his earphone and couldn't respond when he was being called by our boss. This led to banning of using earpiece or headsets at our workplace.

I do not listen to music at all. I do not think that workplaces are the kind of places where we have to listen to music. We go to workplaces to work and earn a living. this is why we do not need to listen to music. Therefore, many bosses may not allow that in the first place.

I do not listen to music at all. I do not think that workplaces are the kind of places where we have to listen to music. We go to workplaces to work and earn a living. this is why we do not need to listen to music. Therefore, many bosses may not allow that in the first place.
You don't listen to music at all at your workplace is what I'm thinking you're trying to say and not you don't listen to music at all generally. I can't imagine living through life with no music. As for workplace, it's not a responsible thing to do unless they play the music on the general speaker for all to hear.

I had a small business, I tried to sell food in food trucks and it was not very profitable, but I constantly turned on the music very loudly so that people would pay attention and maybe even come up to buy something

You don't listen to music at all at your workplace is what I'm thinking you're trying to say and not you don't listen to music at all generally. I can't imagine living through life with no music. As for workplace, it's not a responsible thing to do unless they play the music on the general speaker for all to hear.

No, I do not listen to music at all in general manner. It all depends on personal choices. However, I cannot imagine listening to music at work. There are many people such as guards who always listen to music while they are at works. They use headphones for that.

I do not permit music to be played around me when I am very serious with work. I see them as distraction as they do not allow me to concentrate on the job at hand. I prefer total silence during work...

In my business of poultry and fish farming, there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing music by any of my workers in the farm. They are free to play any kind of music they want. It's a farm, and they are always allowed to have fun. I even enjoy it whenever they play music too.

No, I do not listen to music at all in general manner. It all depends on personal choices. However, I cannot imagine listening to music at work. There are many people such as guards who always listen to music while they are at works. They use headphones for that.
I never liked music growing up. I guessed I haven't been able to understand what music was about at such a young age. As I grew older, I started having connection to different music genre and it's how I started to enjoy it. A security guard shouldn't be distracted by music, it may cost him his job.

I do not permit music to be played around me when I am very serious with work. I see them as distraction as they do not allow me to concentrate on the job at hand. I prefer total silence during work...

I can only say that it's when I'm working online on a very serious task that I might cut off playing music permanently because it's going to interfere with my focus and concentration. Unless it's something that's not too demanding, then I wouldn't be too much bothered about playing music.

I can only say that it's when I'm working online on a very serious task that I might cut off playing music permanently because it's going to interfere with my focus and concentration. Unless it's something that's not too demanding, then I wouldn't be too much bothered about playing music.
Actually there are some tasks that demands your rapt attention and I don't compromise with that. When I am trading I require a quietness and much concentration because there are much at stake...

I never liked music growing up. I guessed I haven't been able to understand what music was about at such a young age. As I grew older, I started having connection to different music genre and it's how I started to enjoy it. A security guard shouldn't be distracted by music, it may cost him his job.

There are many jobs where you should pay attention and you must never divert your attention at all. The job of the guard is to protect the place. However, many guards are busy using their phones and playing music. This allows the criminals to commit the crime. Music diverts the attention of people and they may not be able to focus on their duties.

There are many jobs where you should pay attention and you must never divert your attention at all. The job of the guard is to protect the place. However, many guards are busy using their phones and playing music. This allows the criminals to commit the crime. Music diverts the attention of people and they may not be able to focus on their duties.
Security guards are not supposed to be on their smartphone for personal uses when they are on duty. It's against the code of conduct and it's liable of being sacked for. You can't be on active duty and be using your smartphone to play games or listen to music.

Actually there are some tasks that demands your rapt attention and I don't compromise with that. When I am trading I require a quietness and much concentration because there are much at stake...

Yeah, that's very correct. It's why I said that it's all about the nature of job that I'm working on that's going to decide how I'm going to set up doing the work. If it's something that's going to need 100% focus, there's no way I would be playing music doing that kind of job.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's why I said that it's all about the nature of job that I'm working on that's going to decide how I'm going to set up doing the work. If it's something that's going to need 100% focus, there's no way I would be playing music doing that kind of job.
I only have my music system on when I want to be entertained or I am doing a lighter job. Music only help me to relax when I am done with what I have at hand and not when I am sitting down working.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back