What's new

Does your business give back to the community?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business, do you ever give back to your local community through it? Like, lets say your community is supportive of you and you get decent sales every week. Now lets say you decide to give back to your community. What would you do? There's a lot of fun things you can do to support your community. Do a community wide sale, set up giveaways in the community, give out free samples, put money into the community, etc.

I have always tried as much as possible to make sure that my business contribute to the community where I have it set up because whenever the community where you have your business are very happy with your business, it is always going to increase their chances of being loyal and supportive of your business and equally patronizing your business.

I do this by donating to charity in my in the community and also helping out when there is natural disasters like floods. I also employed some of the towns people to work for me.

Absolutely, my business believes in giving back to the community. We're committed to making a positive impact by supporting local initiatives, charities, or causes that align with our values. It's our way of contributing to the well-being of the community that supports us.

I own small businesses, my revenue is small, and I cannot afford to give back to the community. If I was generating a lot of revenue, I would have certainly given back to the community as a part of corporate social responsibility. Currently, I am focusing on generating enough revenue to sustain my businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back