What's new

Does your business follow all local rules and laws?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business follow all local rules and laws in your respective location? I don't technically run my own business, but I do follow all laws within my self employed work. Do you follow all rules in your country when it comes to working for someone?

When I was running offline businesses, my businesses followed all local rules. Currently, I do not have any offline businesses, however, I have a couple of businesses, and none of my businesses follow local rules. In my home country, all businesses require registration. THis applies even to online business, however, none of my online businesses are registered.

Yup, to a T in fact. My boss and the owner of the company would never let some minor or major break in any sort of law bring damage to his company, brand, or name.

You won't have your business working against the laws of business in the state. Doing this will only hurt your business because the state will likely shutdown your business permanently depending on what you did.

Well, sometimes I do actually trade cryptocurrency to make extra cash but the current government bis actually against that and I really don't care. You can't fail to provide the citizens with jobs and also stop them from making their own living.

Well, sometimes I do actually trade cryptocurrency to make extra cash but the current government bis actually against that and I really don't care. You can't fail to provide the citizens with jobs and also stop them from making their own living.
What country do you live in? I think the US is okay with that, as long as the crypto isn't stolen or taken via corrupt means. But I think the US wants to enact more rules and laws for Cryptocurrency.

What country do you live in? I think the US is okay with that, as long as the crypto isn't stolen or taken via corrupt means. But I think the US wants to enact more rules and laws for Cryptocurrency.
I think Nigeria has a different view and intention when it comes to cryptocurrency. Although I understand their stand on the matter but I know I don't use it for fraudulent purposes unless withdrawing from a site like this very one is considered fraudulent.

Yes my business follows all the rules and regulations given by the state where I operate my business. Businesses are being monitored and defaulters are highly punished..

Government are looking for ways to be in control of cryptocurrency and if it means taxing it and everyone who owns an investment in it, they will explore the option.

They've failed so far at it but they've been able to make rules which hinder freely using of cryptocurrency and poison people's mind against cryptocurrency.

Does your business follow all local rules and laws in your respective location? I don't technically run my own business, but I do follow all laws within my self employed work. Do you follow all rules in your country when it comes to working for someone?

Following local laws is important if you do not want to get into legal trouble. This also includes paying all the taxes on time and making sure that your business follows the guidelines and rules set by the government. So, this is mandatory, as far as I know.

The most important law which the government of my country are interested in is for all businesses that are operating in the country to pay their taxes whenever they are ready. I try as much as possible to pay my business taxes before they start making policies that are going to make people to pay fine for not paying their taxes on time.

The most important law which the government of my country are interested in is for all businesses that are operating in the country to pay their taxes whenever they are ready. I try as much as possible to pay my business taxes before they start making policies that are going to make people to pay fine for not paying their taxes on time.

There are many businessmen who pay a lump sum tax annually. This may offer them many advantages as well. The government may offer them some relief in case if they pay the taxes in the best manner without delaying it any further.

There are many businessmen who pay a lump sum tax annually. This may offer them many advantages as well. The government may offer them some relief in case if they pay the taxes in the best manner without delaying it any further.

I had to find out that it is the only thing that matters to the government of my country when it comes to running and managing your own businesses. This is because they are hell-bent on making sure that you pay your taxes all the time without having to delay the payment.

They are going to make your business suffer if you don't pay it and that is the reason why I try as much as I can to pay my all the time.

I had to find out that it is the only thing that matters to the government of my country when it comes to running and managing your own businesses. This is because they are hell-bent on making sure that you pay your taxes all the time without having to delay the payment.

They are going to make your business suffer if you don't pay it and that is the reason why I try as much as I can to pay my all the time.

When a business fails to pay the taxes at the right time, then such kind of business becomes defaulter. In such kind of scenario, the government may penalise the business with fines because the business failed to comply with the local laws. This could increase bad debt of the company in case if the company is already bearing the burden of heavy debts.

When a business fails to pay the taxes at the right time, then such kind of business becomes defaulter. In such kind of scenario, the government may penalise the business with fines because the business failed to comply with the local laws. This could increase bad debt of the company in case if the company is already bearing the burden of heavy debts.

There's been some businesses that the government have sealed from active operation in my country as a result of tax evasion. When they were found out, the amount they are supposed to pay was too much they won't be able to pay it. The business had to he sealed up until they pay the taxes. They nearly jailed the business owner.

There's been some businesses that the government have sealed from active operation in my country as a result of tax evasion. When they were found out, the amount they are supposed to pay was too much they won't be able to pay it. The business had to he sealed up until they pay the taxes. They nearly jailed the business owner.

This usually happens when the government takes strict action against tax evaders. The main problem in many countries is that the tax money is not used properly. Many people pay taxes, but the government may not use the money in a proper way. this is a common problem with many countries that are struggling right now when it comes to economy.

This usually happens when the government takes strict action against tax evaders. The main problem in many countries is that the tax money is not used properly. Many people pay taxes, but the government may not use the money in a proper way. this is a common problem with many countries that are struggling right now when it comes to economy.

There have been a constant crisis in my country that resulted in most businesses shutting down every Monday but the government of my country is doing anything possible to get business activities back running on Mondays. They have made new laws that is going to force people to come back and start their businesses on Mondays but people are ready to risk their lives coming out for business activities on Mondays because there's always cases of robbery and burning down of business establishment that defy the order of the crisis that have been going on for 3 years. I still lock up my business every monday till further notice.

There have been a constant crisis in my country that resulted in most businesses shutting down every Monday but the government of my country is doing anything possible to get business activities back running on Mondays. They have made new laws that is going to force people to come back and start their businesses on Mondays but people are ready to risk their lives coming out for business activities on Mondays because there's always cases of robbery and burning down of business establishment that defy the order of the crisis that have been going on for 3 years. I still lock up my business every monday till further notice.

Something similar happened in my country as well. The government wanted to shut down business after 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM because the government wanted to save electricity. However, trader's association and the businessmen protested against this decision. Most of the businesses start after these hours.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back