What's new

Does the month of February affect your work due to its short length?

The length of the month is not an important factor in my business.
February was among the best month in my business , match( even though long ) was my worst business month.

Despite the fact the month of February is short I don't think it will affect your business in one way or another, knowing what you are doing is very important, it's going to help you.

The month of February is in no way affecting my monthly income because I am a teacher and my monthly income normally comes on the 25th of each month without delay .

Despite the fact the month of February is short I don't think it will affect your business in one way or another, knowing what you are doing is very important, it's going to help you.
when you have proper plans there is no way it can be able to affect your work. The major reason some people think it affects them is because they do not plan at the beginning of every year.

when you have proper plans there is no way it can be able to affect your work. The major reason some people think it affects them is because they do not plan at the beginning of every year.
Exactly, having plans are very important, but always put it on mind that that's not the only thing you need in other to succeed, a lot of people are getting this wrong.
Exactly, having plans are very important, but always put it on mind that that's not the only thing you need in other to succeed, a lot of people are getting this wrong.

Of course planning is a first step towards succeeding in anything you do but it is not the only thing you need to succeed. After planning you need to put in some level of consistency to be able to succeed in what you do.

Well, the month of April has started. the fact of the matter remains that we are in the mid of April. Due to Ramadan, I gave myself a break. However, I am committed to making more money after Ramadan ends.

With February being a shorter month, does it ever affect your work? I know it's a weird question to ask, but I was always curious to know if the shorter month affects your work schedule.

Do you usually just schedule for the month? Sometimes February adds a day (leap day).
Since it's shorter, it mostly affects business because they need to pay their employees at the end of the month, which affects business even though it's only three days and many things can happen during that time. For myself, it didn't affect me since I work for business and in fact, I got my sallary earlier.

If you are running your own personal business , the month of February cannot affect you in any way and also if you are getting paid monthly , it can only affect you when you are working for some stingy individual that will remove a day from your monthly salary .

If you are running your own personal business , the month of February cannot affect you in any way and also if you are getting paid monthly , it can only affect you when you are working for some stingy individual that will remove a day from your monthly salary .

The month of February has 28 days. However, the fact of the matter remains that there are many months that consists of 31 days as well. We Muslims follow the Lunar calendar, though.

Actually my business has not had any bad experience due to the effects of month length or anything that has to do with effect of month

I have been able to register or the numbers of my succes on the month of February.

The month of February has 28 days. However, the fact of the matter remains that there are many months that consists of 31 days as well. We Muslims follow the Lunar calendar, though.
The question is based on the salary you are earning and the work is using the normal calendar and not the lunar calendar , so they just want to know if the money we are making is short at the end of the month of february ,

Nope it does not affect me in anyway. I still get the contracts i need to get and as well do the things i need to do. I think dont even notice any special or specific difference when it comes to the month of February.

Some people would like to be making unnecessary excuses about the month of February when it comes to how it affect their business but in reality a few days that doesn't make February to be 31 days doesn't have any effect on any business as far as I'm concerned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back