What's new

Does the month of February affect your work due to its short length?

No not at all, I have not earn a dime on February,as a matter of fact this my first day of earning money online, Im hoping to get paid here on bizdustry, it looks legit.
That's really sad, but I'm very sure now you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money, bizdustry is a good forum to earn money from if you know what you are doing.

I don't really considered the month of February having an effect in my business but I believe it's another additional month of experience to promote the growth of the business.

There is no doubt that some business are seasonal.

the month of February does not affect in any way , infact most workers like the month of February because it is very short and they receive there salary quite faster.

Yes I see, a lot of people are making money online by posting on forums, you can earn more money by posting on more than one forums, that's what someone told me earlier today.
That's true, if you have enough time online you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money online, most people are not earning money online because they don't have enough time.

Time, most of us here don't have enough time, I'm trying to create time so that I can be able to start earning money online full time, online is a good place to earn money from.
That's true, even me to I don't really have enough time online, I'm trying to create enough time to see that I earn money online, I'm a student I hardly have enough time to work online.

The month of February does not affect my work in any way due to its short lent. Before the New year begins I already know that the month of February is shorter than others, so I plan ahead.

It doesn't affect me. I know it affect some people who have a daily and monthly target which they always strive to reach. I also have daily and monthly target but I'm someone that believe in reality. I know it's not every target that you can reach.

It doesn't affect me. I know it affect some people who have a daily and monthly target which they always strive to reach. I also have daily and monthly target but I'm someone that believe in reality. I know it's not every target that you can reach.
That's true, if you have decipline it's not going to affect you, people that don't have decipline suffer from this, if you seriously want to be successful you need be deciplined.

I've actually seen a lot of people trying to make excuses because of the less 2 days that comes with February as a reason why they are not making their best in the month which they need to make. It's all just a silly excuse for them not being committed to what they are doing.
You are very right. The month of February is just two days lesser than others and I don't think that is a big deal. That is how it has been forever and people should not take that as an excuse though.

It affects your monthly targets which would ultimately affect your yearly target if you had one. The fewer number of days means that you would lose some days of work which might not be palatable for some people.

I don't really considered the month of February having an effect in my business but I believe it's another additional month of experience to promote the growth of the business.

There is no doubt that some business are seasonal.

As far as I'm concerned, it is only a lazy man that is always going to be making excuses that February is a short month which is why it is affecting the person's business output. This is because I believe that if you work hard enough, those few days will not matter.

It affects your monthly targets which would ultimately affect your yearly target if you had one. The fewer number of days means that you would lose some days of work which might not be palatable for some people.
That's why you need to break down your target's, i think you need to have a good Target, having a hourly targets is going to help you a lot especially in terms of earning money.

the month of February has been that way for a very long time. So I do not see the reason why it should affect anyone's work. People must always put into consideration that it is shorter than others when making their plans.

the month of February has been that way for a very long time. So I do not see the reason why it should affect anyone's work. People must always put into consideration that it is shorter than others when making their plans.
Nothing more, nothing less. It is only people that don't make plans that get to 28th or 29th February and are shocked that the month is coming to an end and they are not done with work. Which work would you have done in the next 2 days that you couldn't do for a whole month.

Nothing more, nothing less. It is only people that don't make plans that get to 28th or 29th February and are shocked that the month is coming to an end and they are not done with work. Which work would you have done in the next 2 days that you couldn't do for a whole month.
Definitely, I wonder the reason why some people say that the month of February affect their work. That does not really make sense because it has been so even before you were born and it cannot change.

No it doesn't,if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money, but what really matters is you, you need to have a good skills set.

the month of February is very short even at that it shouldn't affect anyone's work because it has been that way for a very long time. I usually plan at the beginning of every year and I put that into consideration.

the month of February is very short even at that it shouldn't affect anyone's work because it has been that way for a very long time. I usually plan at the beginning of every year and I put that into consideration.
It only affects people who are not conscious of their lives. Any conscious person would plan for it ahead of time and make sure there is adjustments of there is work to be done.

Absolutely no to me but I believe the month of February has really helped my business to achieved some of the major demands that I have been long in needed of it due to high purchase of my products at that time and high level of sells.

It only affects people who are not conscious of their lives. Any conscious person would plan for it ahead of time and make sure there is adjustments of there is work to be done.
that is why it is always important or necessary to plan for long-term and short-term. Once you are able to plan that way you will always be conscious of your time and you will not be surprised by things like that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back