What's new

Does it harm your computer if you don't let it sleep for hours?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am using Honeygain and I read it doesn't work if your computer sleeps but is it harmful to keep it on the go all day? I shut it down at night. I'm doing the same with my phone.

Shutting down your computer when You are not using it at night us the safest option , thou it will do you no harm if you didnt shut it down but it can weaf it down, same goes with mobile phone, there are some phones that gets very hotin the panel sides if you keep working on it for hours without resting. So it's important to let your browsing gadget rest when you are not using them.

Shutting down your computer when You are not using it at night us the safest option , thou it will do you no harm if you didnt shut it down but it can weaf it down, same goes with mobile phone, there are some phones that gets very hotin the panel sides if you keep working on it for hours without resting. So it's important to let your browsing gadget rest when you are not using them.
Thank you for your advice @Shigobad2020. I don't notice my phone getting hot but it does drain the battery a bit so I will probably let it rest for a while while keeping my desktop going. It was always hard to wake up anyway so having it active all the time is great for me.

I think the best thing to do is to allow your computer rest if you don't need. Just like humans if you work all day and still go home without sleeping you will definitely crash at some point and this can be dangerous for the human body system

Thank you for your advice @Shigobad2020. I don't notice my phone getting hot but it does drain the battery a bit so I will probably let it rest for a while while keeping my desktop going. It was always hard to wake up anyway so having it active all the time is great for me.
@Shigobad2020 is just right about his points. Shitting it down at nights makes it rest, and calmed down to be used in the morning. Allowing the device to run 24/7 damages the battery, and makes the phone hot all the time. That can reduce the life span of the device.

I believe it is ideal that one do not spend too much time on the screen. Not just for the computer safety ,but also for the person's eye health. Secondly , when the computer is not in use , it should be turned off.

I believe it is ideal that one do not spend too much time on the screen. Not just for the computer safety ,but also for the person's eye health. Secondly , when the computer is not in use , it should be turned off.
I am a living witness of how spending too much time facing the computer screen can affect your eyes , there comes a time when I really felt pain in my eyes and a doctor told me it was the effect of staying on the computer screen too long that i should reduce it.

@Shigobad2020 is just right about his points. Shitting it down at nights makes it rest, and calmed down to be used in the morning. Allowing the device to run 24/7 damages the battery, and makes the phone hot all the time. That can reduce the life span of the device.
Yes I have decided not to use my phone for Honeygain. I have two laptops that I'm running it on now (which I shut down at night) and I'm beginning to earn a little better since the content delivery button appeared although I can't see myself earning $20 a month. I might do it in 2 months.

Shutting down your computer when you are at rest or busy with something else is always good, because it will cool the processor,for my own system there is no harm even if i use it through out the day, because it has a high processor, i also insert an antivirus that will fight against any harm in my computer
Post automatically merged:

Well,for my own computer,i don't think there is any harm, because am always on my system,but at the same time i shutdown my computer when i want to go to bed or take a rest,not letting your computer sleep for hours won't cause harm,but the screen may fed up as time goes on

I am a living witness of how spending too much time facing the computer screen can affect your eyes , there comes a time when I really felt pain in my eyes and a doctor told me it was the effect of staying on the computer screen too long that i should reduce it.
Yeah . A great way to reduce it is by reducing the brightness during the night and whenever you are in a dark room . The Ray's of light coming from the screen can damage the eyes

If we calculate cost of electricity and revenue of honeygains so revenue will be much more less than earning so it is better to keep it open when you log on to your computer for work or studies and close it in opposite case so you will earn a cashback from consumed electricity.

I think it's better to restart the laptop than switching it off, if you're the type that makes use of your laptop all the time, I see no point of shorting it off, instead restart and continue using it

I am using Honeygain and I read it doesn't work if your computer sleeps but is it harmful to keep it on the go all day? I shut it down at night. I'm doing the same with my phone.
I also have this same app on my phone,but to earn from it is kind of a mission impossible, because after the bonus giving as a new member I could earn a dime from them again till now so I have to leave the site or app for now.

Yeah . A great way to reduce it is by reducing the brightness during the night and whenever you are in a dark room . The Ray's of light coming from the screen can damage the eyes
That was the exact advise I was given by the doctor, when he asked a series of question and I told him I always brighten my system even my iPad, he told me the brightness affected my eyes and I should always try to reduce it whenever I am browsing , and since then I have never had any effect.

Just like the human brain that rests to recuperate, the computer also has to rest to help the room of the computer to process all the information stored. It also good to know that computers need to hibernate or shut down to help the computer.

Yes I have decided not to use my phone for Honeygain. I have two laptops that I'm running it on now (which I shut down at night) and I'm beginning to earn a little better since the content delivery button appeared although I can't see myself earning $20 a month. I might do it in 2 months.
I'm happy that your honeygain earnings have improved. It is better off to earn $20 in two months than staying indoors wasting the data and earning nothing after two months. Remember, consistency will earn you the better with honeygain.

I'm happy that your honeygain earnings have improved. It is better off to earn $20 in two months than staying indoors wasting the data and earning nothing after two months. Remember, consistency will earn you the better with honeygain.
It seems to vary from day to day. Some days are very low earnings while others I do better. I imagine it is is like this for everyone who runs it. The good thing is I can leave it running when I go out although I worry a little about fire risk.

The way human deserves rest, that is how any electronic or device needs rest. Most of this device's overheat from too much use. Letting your computer rest helps it cool and make it functional when in use. Hence it is advisable to always let your device's rest.

Yes, it does. The battery and that operating system suffer the more when you leave your computer on for a very long time. Intermittently switching off your computer when not in use helps a lot.
I am using Honeygain and I read it doesn't work if your computer sleeps but is it harmful to keep it on the go all day? I shut it down at night. I'm doing the same with my phone

it has some negative impact on the battery of the system andas a result of this, the computer gets affected. It's advisable to switch it off once-in-a-while

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back