What's new

Does anybody bother rooting their phones anymore?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Back in the day, this was worth it to get rid of bloatware and add functionality that a 3rd party was able to program but the big manufacturers/developers weren't willing to add. Today however, phones are fast, full of memory, have good cameras, and then we have 3rd party launchers and other apps that add features without having to root. I don't know about you, but I haven't rooted a phone in like 10 years.

What about you?

I think seriously of buy a rooted mobile phone because a lot of applications on android works only on rooted one and I try manually to root without success means I need rooted one from manufacture to go to use them.

Like what? I'm just curious of I am missing out on something because I cannot think of an app that requires a rooted device.
I do not remember exactly the name but like phone manager applications requires that your phone is rooted to work or application using censor on your phone to detect direction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back