What's new

Which operating system do you think is the best for a computer?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I owned both a Macbook and a Windows laptop, and for me the Apple laptop was much better because it never froze. It very quickly processed the tasks that I performed on it, although there were disadvantages, for example, not all programs are available for download on macOS, and not every file can be downloaded, but there were some that were very important.

I don't know exactly which one is the best, I've only used Windows and Linux, and although both are very good, I'm more used to Windows, although I know the great benefits that Linux has in terms of cybersecurity and others, for now I'm sticking with Windows although I have plans in the future to migrate to Linux, on the other hand, I don't know much about MacOs.

Well, the best operating system is going to be different for what are your preferences and likes. I haven't used Mac OS but I have used Windows and Linux, out of them I would choose Windows, especially for gaming and quick navigation although Windows can be sometimes a headache.

Linux easily. Windows and Mac are spyboxes. They have settings you can turn off but they always phone home. If it isn't open source, it isn't worth it IMO. Windows has built in key loggers, back in the day we called that spyware.

Well, it depends on the requirements of the user which OS suits the best. For example, I like Linux due to being open source and enhances one's learning however, I am using Window 10. Once I used Ubuntu 13.10, I am again planning to migrate to Ubuntu.

forum_post.png

I do not know what is best. I have been using Windows all my life and I like it. I have used Mac computers but never owned any mac computers. I do not have any experience with Linux

Linux is the best, but I don't have many notions about Linux, but anyone who understands a little about the subject will tell you that it is that, because of privacy and sovereignty issues in terms of decisions regarding the use of the operating system.

Linux is the best, but I don't have many notions about Linux, but anyone who understands a little about the subject will tell you that it is that, because of privacy and sovereignty issues in terms of decisions regarding the use of the operating system.
It's open source which means everyone can comb through it for malicious code AND if you are code savvy, you can add features to it and modify it however you please.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back