Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
I like to create 3D digital art. In that case, the ideal computer would have a decent or large memory. Anyway, it would need to be more than provided by budget computers.

Do you like higher memory computers for gaming, creating art, or whatever reason? Do you have one or more of them?

Even when handling normal office and mini task, I do love to use computer with large memories as it will give you swiftness and responsiveness in your task.

Indeed, who does not like to have a powerful computer, whatever you use it for, having a lot of memory allows the computer to carry out many tasks at once and streamlines the processes, then it is perfect to work comfortably on a computer.

@Timgab @Riberet19

A problem, of course, with computers with more memory is the cost. How do you all deal with the situation? Do you all feel it's worth the sacrifice? What might be some good deals? Where would you find them?

I have 1 TB storage on my computer but my computer is warning me of low storage. Apart from working, I also use my computer for playing games and watching movies, so I need a huge storage.

@Timgab @Riberet19

A problem, of course, with computers with more memory is the cost. How do you all deal with the situation? Do you all feel it's worth the sacrifice? What might be some good deals? Where would you find them?
Definitely worth the sacrifice with consideration to what you'll b using it for.

However, you consider if you can upgrade your RAM yourself, which can be cheaper than buying a whole new computer with more memory pre-installed.

Also look for deals on used laptop or refurbished models. They often come with plenty of RAM at a lower cost. Aliexpress shop got some of em.

@Timgab @Riberet19

It depends on what you are going to use it for, for example, could you tell me how much a PC with about 32 gigabytes of RAM can be worth in your country? In mine, for about €1,500 or approximately $1,650 in exchange, you can have one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back