What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

There is this faucet site that i have been working on since last year and their minimum payout is around 3$ but their rate is too small that i have not even reached the amount till now

There is this faucet site that i have been working on since last year and their minimum payout is around 3$ but their rate is too small that i have not even reached the amount till now
Is it cointiply?? Cointiply minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $3. And that $3 will take you around 40 days to reach when you're focusing only on faucet roll and PTC ads.

Sometimes I wonder is there a trick that people do to earn from this platform, because if you see the number of users,one will be curious as to how they arrive at that.

Anything faucet to me is like a waste of time,since one of my brother in my area introduce it to me I got tired of doing it because I did it for more than a month nothing to show for it. So I have to quit it.
Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??

Anything faucet to me is like a waste of time,since one of my brother in my area introduce it to me I got tired of doing it because I did it for more than a month nothing to show for it. So I have to quit it.
If you aren't patient enough you can't earn from all this PTC or faucet sites. And again you entered the one with high minimum withdrawal threshold. Had it been you choose the one with stable minimum withdrawal threshold you could've reached cash out level by now.

Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
Well, for those that have the time and energy to use such sites, I'm very sure it makes sense to them. Personally, I think it's a good idea for them, but currently I may not have the time to get into it.

Well, for those that have the time and energy to use such sites, I'm very sure it makes sense to them. Personally, I think it's a good idea for them, but currently I may not have the time to get into it.
The reward system is very low it doesn't worth it if you ask me. I was engaged in two to three faucets but since i aren't earning well with them i dropped them.

It depends on the crypto faucets that you engage with because some do worth the time though you won't earn big. I am currently earning on one crypto faucets that pays with 20 cryptocurrencies of your choice and they have been consistent in their payments.

Though I don't do it but with you analysis, it is a total waste of time. To be candid, the best way to get money on cryptocurrencies is by buying the preferred coins and either trade with item or keep them for the future rather than doing faucet or airdrop

Let's do the calculation. You get 0.0000001 value per faucet. And it takes like 1000 or more attempts to even reach something reasonable. And then you have to also think of the output in terms of the fees for that crypto. So faucet are like hard to get paid from if you don't get referrals and the setup has decent payout for you.

Your observation is correct. It is not just about Crypto Faucets, it is about all online jobs that are not rewarding well. I have limited time and can not invest my time in something that does not pay well.

It depends on the crypto faucets that you engage with because some do worth the time though you won't earn big. I am currently earning on one crypto faucets that pays with 20 cryptocurrencies of your choice and they have been consistent in their payments.
Is it moon faucet you're talking about?? Moon consist of many crypto coin faucets, and they pay as soon as possible. And they pay immediately to your coinpot wallet.

Let's do the calculation. You get 0.0000001 value per faucet. And it takes like 1000 or more attempts to even reach something reasonable. And then you have to also think of the output in terms of the fees for that crypto. So faucet are like hard to get paid from if you don't get referrals and the setup has decent payout for you.

Crypto faucets are a BIG waste of time. The amount they pay is so, so small, you literally have to work for hours and hours and even after that you would not be able to earn a few pennies. I have tried many of these "high-paying" faucets and most of them are not at all "high-paying".

Is going to be very difficult before you make something reasonable from most of them that is why I don't even have time to check them out, you might work there for a whole month and at the end you may not realise up the $5 worth of crypto which does not worth it ,my time that I could have used to do something else.

Hmm... Those things are time wasters till today have not been able to even withdraw my earned rewards because they are to little compare to the time i spend on it, i have dumped those things today...

Crypto faucet really don't worth your time because of the low amount you earn ,soi think there are other better way and medium to earn than just crypto faucet and the rest

Hmm... Those things are time wasters till today have not been able to even withdraw my earned rewards because they are to little compare to the time i spend on it, i have dumped those things today...
Lol, its just okay that way you dropped it to focus on the advanced way better off. Life is all about advancement, if you aren't advancing their isn't progress recorded. Dumping the faucet to focus on better paying gigs online us the right option.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto faucets are a BIG waste of time. The amount they pay is so, so small, you literally have to work for hours and hours and even after that you would not be able to earn a few pennies. I have tried many of these "high-paying" faucets and most of them are not at all "high-paying".
I've tried more than 60+ faucets and most of them turned scam. Just few remained legit till this day, even it pays penny. It pays higher in the developed countries for those who earn through surveys.

Last edited:
a long time ago, I took interest in crypto faucets, I was trying over a dozen faucets. However, later I found that reaching payment threshold is very hard, I gave up.

Earning from cryptocurrency faucets online is not worth our time and energy. They are mere waist of one's useful time online. I did it before and saw the nothingness in it and stoped

I don't do faucets, after i learned the low amount of reward it offers. I decided to stay put, use my time for meaningful things and not wasting it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back