What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

Claiming coin from faucet websites is a waste of time if we look about the amount of money that we will earn from it. But clamming coin from faucet websites is kind of gathering coins together in order to sell it in future. The coin I claimed last year now worth more than $100 this year.

Claiming coin from faucet websites is a waste of time if we look about the amount of money that we will earn from it. But clamming coin from faucet websites is kind of gathering coins together in order to sell it in future. The coin I claimed last year now worth more than $100 this year.
Which of the coins you claimed via faucets offered you the $100 you've made since last year? Faucet sites aren't all that income generating but somehow tangible.

Which of the coins you claimed via faucets offered you the $100 you've made since last year? Faucet sites aren't all that income generating but somehow tangible.
I did not earn $100 when I claimed it. Last year to my faucetpay account. I claimed some faucet that are bitcoin, litcoin and most especially dogecoin. Then the sum total of all was not up to 5 USD. But if you see the way that dogecoin increased in price, this made it worth more than 100 USD this year.

Doing crypto faucet doesn't really worth it. I have seen a lot of people who have been complaining about this crypto faucet that it's not paying and they are wasting people's time

Crypto faucet doesn't really worth people's time. It's only designed to frustrate people and at the end of the day they still won't make money out of the work they have done so for me I think that it doesn't really worth it

It's not worth but we do learn many things on crypto and it's price , when we claim from any crypto faucet for free. We will get to know information of the coins such as transaction fees and speed.

Cryptocurrencies faucets may actually be worth the time of some persons really, but not mine. I know someone here who says he earns from cryptocurrencies faucets. I can't

Faucets rewards is not worth anybody's time, how can one be spending a lot of time doin tasks only to be getting peanuts as reward. I thinks it's only those who are not enlightened about other means of making money that try faucets.

I did not earn $100 when I claimed it. Last year to my faucetpay account. I claimed some faucet that are bitcoin, litcoin and most especially dogecoin. Then the sum total of all was not up to 5 USD. But if you see the way that dogecoin increased in price, this made it worth more than 100 USD this year.
Hmm, maybe you kept it at your dogecoin wallet. That's the case why it reached that level. Cos those who invested on dogecoin when it was peaked at $0.03 gained it all when it reached $0.67.

Hmm, maybe you kept it at your dogecoin wallet. That's the case why it reached that level. Cos those who invested on dogecoin when it was peaked at $0.03 gained it all when it reached $0.67.
I have been gathering the dogecoin for long. Not only last year alone but before that. There were times that 1 dogecoin was $0.003. That was when I gathered the coin most and if you can convert 1 USD of doge then to when it was $0.6 you will see that is the price will be more than $150 but now it is like $100. I gathered 342 doge. Do the calculations your self. Then all was not up to $2

I have been gathering the dogecoin for long. Not only last year alone but before that. There were times that 1 dogecoin was $0.003. That was when I gathered the coin most and if you can convert 1 USD of doge then to when it was $0.6 you will see that is the price will be more than $150 but now it is like $100. I gathered 342 doge. Do the calculations your self. Then all was not up to $2
That's a reasonable amount of money you made from dogecoin when you invest when the price wasn't up to 1 cent. 342 dogecoin is a reasonable amount of cash now looking at what dogecoin is worth currently now.

That's a reasonable amount of money you made from dogecoin when you invest when the price wasn't up to 1 cent. 342 dogecoin is a reasonable amount of cash now looking at what dogecoin is worth currently now.
Thanks to faucets that most of us don't see it as profitable to waste our time on. I knew that the price of most coins will go up. But because I don't have enough money to invest on the coin. So I gathered them from faucet and never sell them. Till now I still have it on my block.io account. I will show you the screenshot later

Thanks to faucets that most of us don't see it as profitable to waste our time on. I knew that the price of most coins will go up. But because I don't have enough money to invest on the coin. So I gathered them from faucet and never sell them. Till now I still have it on my block.io account. I will show you the screenshot later
Yes, I'm waiting for you to show me that via screenshot to convince more about the coins you've achieved via faucet sites. The best place to earn for free is through the faucet.

Those crypto faucets don't want our precious time because they pay in little amount of money. I would rather look for something more worthwhile to engage my time with.

It's not worth the time, l repeat again, it's not worth your time, energy and data. I have been there before, l put all my time, efforts, sleep and data, yet l earned about $3 after one month and two weeks. It's not something l would advise my enemy to do.

They are just another waste of time and data, main reason why I stay away from them after wasting some time. The site owners just want traffic while paying members peanuts

You are correct @Sincerem. Thanks for sharing and showing this fact about claiming cryptocurrency faucet. It will take you forever to become a millionaire in cryptocurrency faucet.
Laughs, it will take more than 50 years of mining from faucets and leaving your earned coins untouched in the wallet. I just prefer to pass time with just cointiply.

There might actually be a quite profitable faucet online but the thing about faucets is that most are not usually worth the time spent on them online as the pays are usually low considerably with the effort spent

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back