What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

I have once seen someone nwith over 3,500 referrals on a crypto faucet.

But there's days, people find it hard to believe anything about crypto and online business in my community, so even paid-to sites are ignored.

The only faucet I'm enjoying now is free-litecoin, and it's because it's fun.7
Okay, I know to well people make a lot of referrals with faucet sites. Just as you you said, but this days such things are hard to get. Secondly faucet sites doesn't pay that high, I used cointiply faucet, its been 2 months now I've been rolling the faucet, doing other tasks etc. But I have not made $2 of my own since then.

Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
Yes you are saying the truth that crypto currency faucet sometimes waste our time but it is not always true. If two persons make an agreement and work together by sharing the work then it will be highly paying and it will save our time.

I would say faucets ain't worth the time or the effort, 0.12$ a day compared to 8 hours of rolling is literally nothing, you could earn something better if you look for an alternative without stressing yourself

Yes you are saying the truth that crypto currency faucet sometimes waste our time but it is not always true. If two persons make an agreement and work together by sharing the work then it will be highly paying and it will save our time.
You won't still buy a cheeseburger and ice cream for both of you sharing the coverage of earning via faucet. Faucet can't pay you more than they receive, they will only pay you what feels right to them. I have invested more than 2 months with cointiply rolling the faucet on a average of 10 hours, opening PTC ads etc. Still I'm stuck on $1.78 for all my effort.

To me crypto faucet doesn't worth my time being that the earning from it is too insignificant to be worthwhile the time that one is supposed to dedicate to it. I did a faucet one time in the past and I was so frustrated by it, you earn very little and before you can withdraw to it will take very long.

I often read about topics in one forum about tricks they do so they can maximize earning from crypto faucets, but I'm not exactly sure how. All I know is you need to get a lot of referrals for you to earn big. Besides, those cryptos are just for free. Who would give so much cryptos to everyone?

If I could count the number of hours or even days I've wasted on crypto faucet sites, I'll really like to get then back because Im pretty sure I have wasted my time there. I have not earned even a cent on these crypto faucet websites. It isn't worth our time.

Modern faucets don’t really give Bitcoin away for free. They earn money from ad traffic, and their profits outweigh the value of the coins that they pay out. As a result, today’s faucets are saturated with advertisements, pop-ups, click-through, automatic redirects, and embedded malware.

On top of that, most faucets don’t let you cash out right away. This means that you need to use a faucet dozens of times before you actually receive a payout in your crypto wallet.

To me crypto faucet doesn't worth my time being that the earning from it is too insignificant to be worthwhile the time that one is supposed to dedicate to it. I did a faucet one time in the past and I was so frustrated by it, you earn very little and before you can withdraw to it will take very long.
That's true, upon the minimal amount you got from them. Withdrawing it takes some time to reflect to your preferred Cryptocurrency wallet. That's why I don't pay too much time on it. Why I'm still hanging around faucet is because of the percentage they give per annum when you save your coins with them.

I have once seen someone nwith over 3,500 referrals on a crypto faucet.

But there's days, people find it hard to believe anything about crypto and online business in my community, so even paid-to sites are ignored.

The only faucet I'm enjoying now is free-litecoin, and it's because it's fun.7
This is a very good faucet and i have also used it in the past. I currently use freedogeon and freebitcoin as well as they are simple to roll every hour.

Having referrals that are that high is a definite passive income for any faucet user, even without them claiming. Especially with some faucets giving out as much as 50% in commissions to the referrer.

Yeah, another opportunity of making money is diversifying into online gaming. Facebook created their own game streaming app, where they engage gamers to compete other gamers on live streaming pattern. If you are good you can download facebook gaming app via google playstore.

This is very interesting. I will be sure to look into this app. Perhaps this is an attempt into also promoting the Facebook coin that is expected to release next year, and this platform will give them the avenue to pay out gamers in this token, creating the demand for it.

This is a very good faucet and i have also used it in the past. I currently use freedogeon and freebitcoin as well as they are simple to roll every hour.

Having referrals that are that high is a definite passive income for any faucet user, even without them claiming. Especially with some faucets giving out as much as 50% in commissions to the referrer.

This is very interesting. I will be sure to look into this app. Perhaps this is an attempt into also promoting the Facebook coin that is expected to release next year, and this platform will give them the avenue to pay out gamers in this token, creating the demand for it.
Sure, I also suspected about it, as soon as they announced their Libra Cryptocurrency. That's when they created this gaming platform. A lot of people are making money through it. But I don't really know how it works, but I have read many articles about the live streaming gaming network.

Sure, I also suspected about it, as soon as they announced their Libra Cryptocurrency. That's when they created this gaming platform. A lot of people are making money through it. But I don't really know how it works, but I have read many articles about the live streaming gaming network.
This is a very clever use of the live stream gaming network then. Live streaming a gaming network will not only promote the coin amongst the users and the potential users but will also reach a vey wide audience because there is an increasing number of people who are interested in gaming. And for the fun involved, i can understand why this would be considered to be much more worthwhile than a faucet.

This is a very clever use of the live stream gaming network then. Live streaming a gaming network will not only promote the coin amongst the users and the potential users but will also reach a vey wide audience because there is an increasing number of people who are interested in gaming. And for the fun involved, i can understand why this would be considered to be much more worthwhile than a faucet.
Lol, very much worthwhile than faucet, how much do you wanna make with faucet sites?? Their income is zero compare to live streaming gaming network. If I work harder than expected through faucet, I only gain $2 a month. Which is too bad for my time, but in live streaming gaming platform like, Facebook gaming, you can make real money that can bring you steady passive income.

Believe me, even if two people work like mad for a month, I don't think they can make up to $5 on ANY faucet.

I'm yet to see any faucet that can generate 500 satoshi in a day with hardwork, and constant attention.

Even PTC sites do better than that.

Faucets are just to generate interest in crypto not a income.

Believe me, even if two people work like mad for a month, I don't think they can make up to $5 on ANY faucet.

I'm yet to see any faucet that can generate 500 satoshi in a day with hardwork, and constant attention.

Even PTC sites do better than that.

Faucets are just to generate interest in crypto not a income.
You made a nice point, but their is a faucet you can make up to that 500 satoshi you mentioned. Cointiply.com can achieve you such landmark, if you're consistently with them. Devoting about 8-12 hours a day rolling the faucet, viewing PTC ads, joining in the rainpool chats, completing offers like surveys, watching videos, short links and other offerwalls.

You made a nice point, but their is a faucet you can make up to that 500 satoshi you mentioned. Cointiply.com can achieve you such landmark, if you're consistently with them. Devoting about 8-12 hours a day rolling the faucet, viewing PTC ads, joining in the rainpool chats, completing offers like surveys, watching videos, short links and other offerwalls.
I'm glad to be wrong on this point. It shows that there are sites that are worth it.

But compared to being on this cool platform, Bizdustry, learning and earning, it obvious Bizdustry will be anyone's choice.

Point is, there are many ways to spend those 8 to 10 hours and achieve more.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Now you must know that I am also a member of Crypto Faucet.
But in its latest update it is immediately said that (summing up in a few words): "With this you will not become rich, nor will you have the opportunity to live on an income".
Almost as if to say, it is something like just an alms.
But after all, after trying and experimenting, every faucet works much the same way.

All Bitcoin faucets are pretty much profitable if used strategically. This is probably the easiest and inexpensive way to earn free Bitcoinsonline every hour. A user using actively aBitcoin faucet can soon become a millionaire if fortunate.

I'm glad to be wrong on this point. It shows that there are sites that are worth it.

But compared to being on this cool platform, Bizdustry, learning and earning, it obvious Bizdustry will be anyone's choice.

Point is, there are many ways to spend those 8 to 10 hours and achieve more.
Yes bizdustry have been a revelation and a dream since emerging on the earth scene. I have wasted a whole lot of time doing nothing with PTC/FAUCET site. Which other online jobs can your recommend, that I can spend such time I devoted for faucet?? And make more than $1.80 a day spending 8-12 hours.

Seriously these crypto faucets sites are pure waste of time and data, I have registered and tried lots of them without gaining any reasonable thing from those sites. Infact I was not able to withdraw a dime from those sites, the earnings are low compared to time spent while the cashout amount are usually high and unrealistic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back