What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??

You can earn quickly through online shopping as they reward back in bitcoin, faucets are also a fast way. Do tasks or survey its better way as compared to faucets.

I believe that faucets pay a very low amount of satoshis too, compared to the dedication that is required.

It's hard to make 200 Satoshi in a day, and that requires hourly actions too.

I don't spend much time on faucetcrypto site cos all I do is to claim and after I use it to invest in dogecoin. I have around 290 dogecoin from faucetcrypto

Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
This income is very low over time. If you spend the same amount of time in another business, you can make more money. With the business you will start working online and you can earn more.

No, it's not really worth it. You can spend the time you are wasting on rolling and claiming faucets to other Earning platforms, heck. Even just posting 1 reply here on bizdustry is more profitable than 1 day of clamings worth. It's just suitable for people that's new to crypto. It will make them motivated to finally own their first satoshis.

Crypto faucets are never worth our time bro. You may make one dollar per month if you are lucky the site still pays, then you get your payment. Most people that start online earnings with Crypto faucets usually stop because they feel it's waste of time.

This income is very low over time. If you spend the same amount of time in another business, you can make more money. With the business you will start working online and you can earn more.
You're correct, if one convert such amount of time wasted for nothing rolling and completing task on those faucet/PTC sites. It gonna be enough to start up other monetary investment scheme online, and make money. Than just wasting around time for nothing tangible.

yeah if you really want to earn a decent amount from faucets/ptc sites you're gonna need a lot of active referrals which is honestly not easy for everyone to get(investing a bit of money would definitely help too)

yeah if you really want to earn a decent amount from faucets/ptc sites you're gonna need a lot of active referrals which is honestly not easy for everyone to get(investing a bit of money would definitely help too)
Yeah, one need to get some number of referrals to cash out some meaningful amount of money via faucet/PTC sites. But getting referrals this days, is very much slim. Because people are very unwilling to get started via online jobs.

At present time, I have to say - Yes.
Once I was able to earn 30k satoshi a month on faucet, however I found it low and left it. Now with price touching 24k means I lost a big deal, now no faucet will earn you that, we must earn before it go further.

Faucets are not meant to make one rich so don't expect to get a tangible amount of crypto from them. Faucets exist mainly to create awareness of the crypto currency, hence the low rewards. The worth is dependent on how free one is, for someone who has a lot of free time, it may be worth it but the data consumption is much too most especially faucets that offer PTC tasks. If one isn't free and has other business to attend to, then faucets are not worth it, you may not even make a dollar in a week.

I agree with you. Faucets are microearnings, and the time that it takes you to claim the rewards is very high compared to the potential earnings on the faucet. I think that it is a good way to introduce people into crypto and as a way in which thy can easily earn their first little bit of crypto, however as an income source or as a way to actually earn meaningful crypto, faucets fall short.

I agree with you. Faucets are microearnings, and the time that it takes you to claim the rewards is very high compared to the potential earnings on the faucet. I think that it is a good way to introduce people into crypto and as a way in which thy can easily earn their first little bit of crypto, however as an income source or as a way to actually earn meaningful crypto, faucets fall short.
Yeah, faucet introduced some people to know how Cryptocurrency works. And also gives some fraction of Bitcoin for the time spent on their site. The reward is minimal, when it comes to the time we devoted for it. When it comes to faucet becoming a means of online substantial earnings, it falls short cos you can't even used your faucet earnings in a month to buy yourself cheeseburger.

T
Yeah, faucet introduced some people to know how Cryptocurrency works. And also gives some fraction of Bitcoin for the time spent on their site. The reward is minimal, when it comes to the time we devoted for it. When it comes to faucet becoming a means of online substantial earnings, it falls short cos you can't even used your faucet earnings in a month to buy yourself cheeseburger.
This is very true. I think that the only time that a faucet can be considered worthwhile is a person has a large number of referrals on a faucet and is therefore generating a few dollars daily in terms of passive income. For those that have these referral faucets are still considered to be worthwhile for them, however joining faucets now, the chances are that most are well known and therefore the chance of getting a lot of referrals at this point is rather small.

T

This is very true. I think that the only time that a faucet can be considered worthwhile is a person has a large number of referrals on a faucet and is therefore generating a few dollars daily in terms of passive income. For those that have these referral faucets are still considered to be worthwhile for them, however joining faucets now, the chances are that most are well known and therefore the chance of getting a lot of referrals at this point is rather small.
Very minimal now to get referrals to boost your earnings. Cos getting referrals convincing them to join an income program is not an easy task. If finally they join, I don't think they will like how little their income with the site is moving.

Very minimal now to get referrals to boost your earnings. Cos getting referrals convincing them to join an income program is not an easy task. If finally they join, I don't think they will like how little their income with the site is moving.
This is true. That is why there are many that are staying away from faucets as a whole. Especially when there are better opportunities by which to earn crypto online through forums such as this one, and through freelancing, which are much more lucrative. I think faucets are just a first step, so even with referrals many are likely to become inactive after a short while of claiming. Good point you have raised.

This is true. That is why there are many that are staying away from faucets as a whole. Especially when there are better opportunities by which to earn crypto online through forums such as this one, and through freelancing, which are much more lucrative. I think faucets are just a first step, so even with referrals many are likely to become inactive after a short while of claiming. Good point you have raised.
Yeah, another opportunity of making money is diversifying into online gaming. Facebook created their own game streaming app, where they engage gamers to compete other gamers on live streaming pattern. If you are good you can download facebook gaming app via google playstore.

T

I have once seen someone nwith over 3,500 referrals on a crypto faucet.

But there's days, people find it hard to believe anything about crypto and online business in my community, so even paid-to sites are ignored.

The only faucet I'm enjoying now is free-litecoin, and it's because it's fun.7

I don't know about others ,but as for me , I think it doesn't worth my time . The pay is too low and it is very demanding in nature. I do rather stay idle than to waste both time and internet data on such earning opportunity . Paid to post sites is my favourite

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back