What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

Seriously these crypto faucets sites are pure waste of time and data, I have registered and tried lots of them without gaining any reasonable thing from those sites. Infact I was not able to withdraw a dime from those sites, the earnings are low compared to time spent while the cashout amount are usually high and unrealistic.
Unrealistic and low amount of coins. Why i said unrealistic, its because the chances of reaching minimum withdrawal threshold is very high. Base on the small coins given to you as reward. I don't think we need to depend on faucets/PTC to earn meaningfully online.

Personally i have never tried faucets, it was just a waste of time and resources to make something meagre at the end of the day with maximum commitment. The output and input never correlate

Personally i have never tried faucets, it was just a waste of time and resources to make something meagre at the end of the day with maximum commitment. The output and input never correlate
It never correlate at all, their is nothing motivating with cryto faucet/PTC sites. I only use it to receive some percentage they offer via their platform annually. As for the pay rate you can't buy anything tangible with it.

I gave a try many different sites before, thinking that it will be worth my time. But I didn't continue to reach the minimum because I was discouraged as the claiming was too low.

Having a referrals would help a lot, but I'm not good with referring anyone.

I gave a try many different sites before, thinking that it will be worth my time. But I didn't continue to reach the minimum because I was discouraged as the claiming was too low.

Having a referrals would help a lot, but I'm not good with referring anyone.
Having referrals is also a good way in multiplying your income via Cryptocurrency faucet sites. Because I know of a guy online that boost of 35 referrals to his account. He earns more than $1.5 a day through faucet. But I don't have such strength again to convince referrals to join my income stream. The 6 referrals I got via my faucet, all stopped because the earnings are minimal.

Having referrals is also a good way in multiplying your income via Cryptocurrency faucet sites. Because I know of a guy online that boost of 35 referrals to his account. He earns more than $1.5 a day through faucet. But I don't have such strength again to convince referrals to join my income stream. The 6 referrals I got via my faucet, all stopped because the earnings are minimal.

That's another thing. Even if you got a referrals, most of them stop making them inactive. In short, it won't be much of a help.

When I was just starting to earn online, I tried every sites that I could earn from. I registered under someones referral and then stop after a few days since I feel like I'm just wasting my time.

Technically, I'm one of those inactive referrals. Haha

Lol, very much worthwhile than faucet, how much do you wanna make with faucet sites?? Their income is zero compare to live streaming gaming network. If I work harder than expected through faucet, I only gain $2 a month. Which is too bad for my time, but in live streaming gaming platform like, Facebook gaming, you can make real money that can bring you steady passive income.
Two dollars a month on a faucet site? This is extremely low. In my experience, I have tried one to work for an entire ten hours on various faucets for a day, including many of the faucet pay faucets, and I was able to generate just under a dollar for the day. This however was offset by the energy consumption needed to run my device, so overall a loss was experienced.

Two dollars a month on a faucet site? This is extremely low. In my experience, I have tried one to work for an entire ten hours on various faucets for a day, including many of the faucet pay faucets, and I was able to generate just under a dollar for the day. This however was offset by the energy consumption needed to run my device, so overall a loss was experienced.
Your experience with faucet site is not a good one. Base on how minimal faucet sites pay for the tasks done. The reward is too poor, I wonder how one will spend a day or a month without making tangible profit through their site. Currently now, I don't devote my time there too much, unlike before.

Sincerely I have not seen any faucet that worths my time , I have earn on the faucet Crypto, freebitco.io, all moon faucets, bonusbit and lots more , their earnings are very low compared to paid Forums.

Sincerely I have not seen any faucet that worths my time , I have earn on the faucet Crypto, freebitco.io, all moon faucets, bonusbit and lots more , their earnings are very low compared to paid Forums.
Not even compared to forum sites, but too low to even buy you cheeseburger. The only good thing they did in my online career, is showing me the way to earning Cryptocurrency online. Understanding first, how Cryptocurrency works.

Not even compared to forum sites, but too low to even buy you cheeseburger. The only good thing they did in my online career, is showing me the way to earning Cryptocurrency online. Understanding first, how Cryptocurrency works.
That's true, I don't think it will be easier to earn $10 from 2 faucets monthly, comparing the data you will be spending and the outcome it more like a loss in both investment and the time you committed into it . I have gone pass faucets.

That's true, I don't think it will be easier to earn $10 from 2 faucets monthly, comparing the data you will be spending and the outcome it more like a loss in both investment and the time you committed into it . I have gone pass faucets.
You can't even make $5 Monty even if you use 3 faucet sites. Because not all will even earn you up to $1 a month. I remember my time with free-litecoin.com site, where I rolled the faucet for 15 days but received very low minimal amount of money that is not up to $0.20.

Your experience with faucet site is not a good one. Base on how minimal faucet sites pay for the tasks done. The reward is too poor, I wonder how one will spend a day or a month without making tangible profit through their site. Currently now, I don't devote my time there too much, unlike before.
Same here, i have moved on from faucet sites. However the reason that i started off there so intensely was that i was an easy way to earn something in crypto and when you are first introduced into the crypto world it seems like you are doing a good thing in this earning, and then you soon find that this was not worth it and that there are better opportunities. It is a decision that you make with experience to know that faucets are not as good for earning.

Faucets are entry point into Crypto currencies and I also see them as games because one can't earn reasonably from them. The ads are so annoying , though very many of them are legit probably because they are low paying sites. Someone with free internet service can be active there.

I think the era of faucets they are over, now it is not like before where they pay well and their minimum to make the withdrawal is lower. Now I think you will waste your time for nothing, because they are not profitable. The problem they pay little and the minimum payout is very higher, you will never reach it!

I think the era of faucets they are over, now it is not like before where they pay well and their minimum to make the withdrawal is lower. Now I think you will waste your time for nothing, because they are not profitable. The problem they pay little and the minimum payout is very higher, you will never reach it!
Very hard to reach it's minimum withdrawal threshold. And very little to zero rewards they offer. I agree strongly with you, that the days of Cryptocurrency faucet are over. Now they are paying very minimal as reward, unlike before when they were paying higher.

I don't know about others ,but as for me , I think it doesn't worth my time . The pay is too low and it is very demanding in nature. I do rather stay idle than to waste both time and internet data on such earning opportunity . Paid to post sites is my favourite
For now, claiming from crypto faucets seems to be waste of time to many because they never had what they expected. I think the word "faucet" explains everything about faucets{fiat or crypto} and how they works.

For now, claiming from crypto faucets seems to be waste of time to many because they never had what they expected. I think the word "faucet" explains everything about faucets{fiat or crypto} and how they works.
That's true, I don't see why someone will be hanging around Cryptocurrency faucet, and gaining nothing for his time devoted to roll the faucet, visit PTC's, offer walls, surveys and watch videos etc. Still you can't get $5 of your own every month, that's totally waste of time.

That's true, I don't see why someone will be hanging around Cryptocurrency faucet, and gaining nothing for his time devoted to roll the faucet, visit PTC's, offer walls, surveys and watch videos etc. Still you can't get $5 of your own every month, that's totally waste of time.
Maybe for the surveys, our friends from the first and second tier countries are still making a lot from them and l think that one is worth their time but not worth the time of those of us from the third and fourth tier countries.

Maybe for the surveys, our friends from the first and second tier countries are still making a lot from them and l think that one is worth their time but not worth the time of those of us from the third and fourth tier countries.
That's true, those from first tier, and second tier countries are the ones gaining from survey sites. As for we, coming from third and fourth tier countries respectively, we got no future on surveys. We better join another income platform to earn meaningfully from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back