What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

Spending so much time to accumulate little amounts in crypto faucets online isn't worth my time. Time is money for me and i can't spend so much time to gain little amounts, i rather put my time in something else.

a long time ago, I took interest in crypto faucets, I was trying over a dozen faucets. However, later I found that reaching payment threshold is very hard, I gave up.
Lol, its never easy to endure on those low paying PTC sites to reach their high minimum withdrawal threshold. That's why i don't pay much attention on them.

You are mixing PTC with faucets. PTC is paid to click site where you earn by clicking ads. faucet is crypto earning site where you can claim fraction of cryptos.
I understand your point, I know what I'm saying. Their are some PTC site, that have option to roll faucet. That's why i combine them by saying crypto faucet/ptc sites. The two offer low incentive which you know too well @Nomad.

Ok I understand. Some online earning sites are a mixture. There are also GPT site with PTC, faucet and micro job elements. Time bucks is one such example.
You're there, now you understood what i really meant. Many GPT sites offers diverse means of earning on their site, by adding those features you mentioned to engage their members more.

Faucets/PTC sites are never a good way making something tangible online. The dividends you earn online, are simply very wasteful not worth the amount of data spent doing their task and receiving penny at last.

Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
Rolling the faucet is the most embarrassing thing Ihave ever done online and upon allnthe time wasted onnthe faucet online site, they have the worst payment ever, its even better to do nothing than working on faucet sites,

I strongly believe faucets are not worth our time for earning money or cryptocurrencies on. They pay you really insignificant amount of satoshies that'll take forever to make sense of it

You're there, now you understood what i really meant. Many GPT sites offers diverse means of earning on their site, by adding those features you mentioned to engage their members more.
I was once on a site called TimeBucks. This site is a mixture of PTC, microjob, and PTC site. I found the site so borning that after I received my first payment, I stopped working

I was once on a site called TimeBucks. This site is a mixture of PTC, microjob, and PTC site. I found the site so borning that after I received my first payment, I stopped working
Lol. It is very obvious that these type platforms will drain and sap out the energy one should have used on other better earning platforms

Timebucks is so boring cos the earnings there are very weak, i don't see myself being on such site that favours the top tier countries more than the lower tier countries when it comes to reward.

Timebucks is so boring cos the earnings there are very weak, i don't see myself being on such site that favours the top tier countries more than the lower tier countries when it comes to reward.
This time bucks platform, does it accept tier three countries or it only tier one countries they always take for their works. If one do referring on this platform, is the take home pay significant enough?

This time bucks platform, does it accept tier three countries or it only tier one countries they always take for their works. If one do referring on this platform, is the take home pay significant enough?
Any demographics is allowed to earn from timebucks, they aren't selective of countries, they offer everyone chance of earning. But they still favour tier one people over their three users. Cos tier one earns better per task than tier three.
Post automatically merged:

I know a lot of people earning really well with timebucks because they have a lot of referrals. If you have referrals, your earnings will be higher. However, I did not have any referrals
For instance, if you have 50 referrals over there at timebucks. Like, how much can i be making a day when those referrals are very active like me??

Last edited:
Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
You can imagine putting that number of man hours working on faucets site only to be able to make this insignificant amount of money. These faucet platform can never worth our time at all. I don't need this

Spending so much time to accumulate little amounts in crypto faucets online isn't worth my time. Time is money for me and i can't spend so much time to gain little amounts, i rather put my time in something else.
I only earn on faucets sites when I am relaxing. If you are looking for a good way to earn online faucets sites are not the best way to do so as the earnings are little just to compensate for your time.

I only earn on faucets sites when I am relaxing. If you are looking for a good way to earn online faucets sites are not the best way to do so as the earnings are little just to compensate for your time.
But i still know that accumulating little by little will amount to something in a long run,as the saying goes "little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.

In simple words , its not worth the time we spend online. Though if you collect and hold the coins and sell at much higher price like 100x , you get big profit , but that requires patience to hold and also the coin's potential to increase.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back