What's new

Does Cryto faucet worth our time online??

That's true, those from first tier, and second tier countries are the ones gaining from survey sites. As for we, coming from third and fourth tier countries respectively, we got no future on surveys. We better join another income platform to earn meaningfully from it.
We only have few ways to make money online and some of them are not worth. The best way for us to make money online are affiliate marketing and freelancing. All these requires skill in order to be sucessful.

We only have few ways to make money online and some of them are not worth. The best way for us to make money online are affiliate marketing and freelancing. All these requires skill in order to be sucessful.
That's true, affiliate marketing business and freelancing jobs are the trending online jobs right now. Their pay is relatively good for one that got skills for any of them. I love freelancing type, especially the transcription type. I love to transcribe audio records, video records etc. I got some skills about that one, but lack the items to enable me hear about everything needed to hear on transcription work.

No, it's not really worth it. You can spend the time you are wasting on rolling and claiming faucets to other Earning platforms, heck. Even just posting 1 reply here on bizdustry is more profitable than 1 day of clamings worth. It's just suitable for people that's new to crypto. It will make them motivated to finally own their first satoshis.
Yeah Its true. Better to study skills that you will use in freelancing.

With the current rate now on claiming to some crypto faucets it would be impossible to earn a decent amount of money that is why claiming to some faucets are on my least priority right now not unless the pay rate becomes better now.

With the current rate now on claiming to some crypto faucets it would be impossible to earn a decent amount of money that is why claiming to some faucets are on my least priority right now not unless the pay rate becomes better now.
True, as Cryptocurrencies are growing the amount we can get on faucets decreases. The only Cryptocurrency that's worth getting on faucet is Dogecoin because it's faster but that's still not a decent Earning compared to other platforms

Definitely not worth the time. It’s better to either invest and trade in crypto or else try and find a legit auto mining faucet where you don’t have to log in for daily claims

Before you invest your time in anything you should think about what you stand to benefit from it, considering the little peanut paid by crypto faucets if you feel it doesn't pay, I don't think you should invest your time.

I don't think the reward given out by faucet sites to its members will increase anytime soon. Base Ob what they generate, they only make money through those ads revenue. Apart from that, they pay very low amount reward for our time.

You are absolutely right. Because the situation is the same with all the tap sites I have tried for years. Although I spent hours and hours, I could not earn enough. I left tap sites now.

You are absolutely right. Because the situation is the same with all the tap sites I have tried for years. Although I spent hours and hours, I could not earn enough. I left tap sites now.
So which other earning platforms are you currently working on?? As for the faucets I don't pay much attention for it again. Unless occasionally I can just throw myself there to turn the faucet on to get some satoshi that's all.

So which other earning platforms are you currently working on?? As for the faucets I don't pay much attention for it again. Unless occasionally I can just throw myself there to turn the faucet on to get some satoshi that's all.
Currently I mostly work on cryptocurrency forums. I use a total of 3 cryptocurrency forums.

Currently I mostly work on cryptocurrency forums. I use a total of 3 cryptocurrency forums.
Can you mention those Cryptocurrency forums you work with?? Maybe I might add it up to my income stream here online. If I find it useful and rewarding like the ones I'm using at the moment. As for faucet I do it ones in a blue moon, because the pay rate is very minimal.

Can you mention those Cryptocurrency forums you work with?? Maybe I might add it up to my income stream here online. If I find it useful and rewarding like the ones I'm using at the moment. As for faucet I do it ones in a blue moon, because the pay rate is very minimal.
I did not write their names so that there were no ads on the forum.

I did not write their names so that there were no ads on the forum.
Hmm, maybe you will go later and make reviews about those Cryptocurrency forums in this bizdustry site. You never know, who you'll be helping with such kind of cryto forum site. It might be useful for someone here, you never know, who you can inspire with such reviews of those forum site.

I don't think faucets are now a good idea to spend time to earn some portion of a dollar working for about whole day. Rather working on this forum is way too much profitable than faucets. So why not work on this forum.

Maybe for the surveys, our friends from the first and second tier countries are still making a lot from them and l think that one is worth their time but not worth the time of those of us from the third and fourth tier countries.
I agree with you. The faucets have many offerwalls and for some of these offer walls the surveys can be quite high paying, so the faucet usage may just be to have access to these offerwalls. In fact some of these offerwalls allow you to passively play videos in the background and as such be able to earn whereas this is not applicable in other countries. I too have very limited surveys, if at all.

Not at all bro it doesn't worth the time we spend online. Like the one am currently doing now, they are giving 104 litecoin every 5 minutes as they but bro, the five minutes is twenty four hours, they gives you 5 spine in every twenty four hours, it too low bro an we don't even know if they will pay.

Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
I think you have a point but I see it from another angle that is different from how you see it which is the profit i make everyday through cryto faucets using the hours I have nothing at hand to earn them.

Since I began earning from Crypto faucet online. I don't think I've earned up to 500-600 satoshi a day from it, about $0.12. After devoting about 8 hours everyday rolling around it. When I compare my time well spent around it, and the reward it offers. I don't think it's worth my time, cos the reward is low. What do you think??
Crypto faucets doesn't worth my time. I use to do that back in the days when I was just learning how to get some stuffs online. It is more better to learn a skill and get some jobs on any freelancing sites or learn how to trade crypto and Forex.

I personally believe that faucets are a huge waste of time. You have to spend several minutes or even hours to earn not even a penny. I have tried many faucets and despite being dedicated enough I earned nothing. I think the only person who makes money from faucet is the person who own a faucet himself and collects all the money from advertisers. All those pop-ups generate a lot of money for the person who own faucet. So I guess if you want to earn from faucet, then you should own a faucet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back