What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

Personally I think earning online has nothing absolutely to do with your age but your knowledge and skills which can help you to achieved what you want depending on the kind of site you worked. any age is acceptable on the internet to earned if you are ready to abide by all rules of the site.
There are people who are advocating that online platform should not restrict people based on their age but I think that there are some professional money making portals that would need their members to be matured.

Personally I think earning online has nothing absolutely to do with your age but your knowledge and skills which can help you to achieved what you want depending on the kind of site you worked. any age is acceptable on the internet to earned if you are ready to abide by all rules of the site.
Honestly speaking, there shouldn't be age restriction on any money making platform but to be frank, there are many platforms that are restricting people based on their age and that is why it will be difficult for certain age bracket to work on some platforms.

My son is just 8 years old and have introduced him to some online earning platforms. They are basically the PTC and Faucet site where he can just click on ads and solve some captcha to earn, which are very simple to execute.

I think that faucet sites are a waste of time not worth it and they are not at all profitable for many people. They pay an incredible and ridiculously low amount of cryptocurrencies and it is much better to look for some other source of income.

I think that faucet sites are a waste of time not worth it and they are not at all profitable for many people. They pay an incredible and ridiculously low amount of cryptocurrencies and it is much better to look for some other source of income.
It is one of those sites that I meant for people who are not skilled in online platforms and if you are not experienced or you don't do not have a prior experience on money making niche , that is professionally based, then you can choose the faucet site.

Personally, I do not like to surfing faucet sites because it is his a sheer waste of time and I wouldn't waste my time on such website where there are different platforms that I can channel my energy.

Earning money online is pretty awesome if you have the know-how and can offer a good product or service that will gain interest. Anyone can do it with the knowledge that is needed. I have known people as young as 12 - 13 earning money online because they are able to offer a service that people want and are willing to pay for. Still, my question is, do you feel there should be a specific age you can start earning money online, or should it be if you have the skills, and can offer and complete the service that you should be fine?
I don't think there should be a specific age that people should begin to make money online. There are some games that little children can play and they will earn money. There is a type of online job for every type of person.

I don't think there should be a specific age that people should begin to make money online. There are some games that little children can play and they will earn money. There is a type of online job for every type of person.
There is a high level of freedom and conveniece whenever you want to work online but we shouldn't shy away from the fact that certain age cannot work on certain platform due to their level of exposure..

It is true that the kids can involved in play to earn platform where they can play games on such kind of platform will never impose age restriction but on programs like paid to post forum their should be age restriction.

Exactly
The level of exposure really matters a lot. There are some things that some people at a particular age should not be exposed to so it will be better for people like that to make money according to their age on the sites that they can work on.
There is a high level of freedom and conveniece whenever you want to work online but we shouldn't shy away from the fact that certain age cannot work on certain platform due to their level of exposure..

Exactly
The level of exposure really matters a lot. There are some things that some people at a particular age should not be exposed to so it will be better for people like that to make money according to their age on the sites that they can work on.
Considering the exposure, you will never allow children to participate on money- making Platforms but if you have to consider someone other things, then you could allow them to participate mostly they could participate on paid to click platforms easily.

Exactly
I don't think it is right to expose children to money making avenues because there are lot of things they need to learn. Combining money making to education could cause distractions.

I don't think old people have restrictions to make money from any kind of online. Even in Survey platforms they are the most accepted and they usually make much more money.
I was using surveys as an example because the way it is programmed us that it's always targeting a very specific age group and once you're not among them, you wouldn't qualify for the job.

I was using surveys as an example because the way it is programmed us that it's always targeting a very specific age group and once you're not among them, you wouldn't qualify for the job.
Yeah, every survey always targets a specific group of people. I think you need to understand that survey platforms are there for research purposes and their results are usually used for bringing out new products or making policies.

Yeah, every survey always targets a specific group of people. I think you need to understand that survey platforms are there for research purposes and their results are usually used for bringing out new products or making policies.
You're right about that and that's why I said that even those who are aged could be disqualified if the survey is actually for those who are still very young. It's just too bad that the likes of it is not available here in my region.

I do not think that there is any specific age for one to start saying he or she want to start earning money online, once you have a smartphone and change your mindset, you can start earning money online.

There is no specific age design as an appropriate for someone to start earning online though sometimes parents do makes restriction to their children for some reasons.

To me when ever you are convince to start earning money online, is the time that one can start working online to be earning money or else if you are convince or converted, it will be hard.

Exactly
You are totally correct and that is why there is an age limit on every platform. You hardly see a platform that does not set age limit. If a ge limit is not set, there will be a lot of spam posts on the platform

You're right about that and that's why I said that even those who are aged could be disqualified if the survey is actually for those who are still very young. It's just too bad that the likes of it is not available here in my region.
Older people will get more opportunities that than who have very young. Even at that it depends on the kind of survey question that is being asked and the demographics that is targeted.

Well there are specific online work and job that age matters before you may be allow to start such work. Just that there are many other opportunities that age does not matter.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back