What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

Well there is no age restrictions working online or not even comes across any site that specific a particular age to worked with but all age are accepted so far you have what they wanted from you.

Older people will get more opportunities that than who have very young. Even at that it depends on the kind of survey question that is being asked and the demographics that is targeted.
You're right about that. Companies would always want to target the set of people that can atleast make money for themselves because that's actually what they need to know, if the price and quality of their product suits them.

Well there are specific online work and job that age matters before you may be allow to start such work. Just that there are many other opportunities that age does not matter.
You are on point. There should be no age that you can begin to make money online but there should be limit to the kind of platforms that you make money from.

There is absolutely no specific age design for someone to reach before starting to worked online but as long as you have what it takes to get a specific or given task well done, you are capable of.

There is absolutely no specific age design for someone to reach before starting to worked online but as long as you have what it takes to get a specific or given task well done, you are capable of.
Yeah that is it, once you are capable of delivering something meaningful and useful to a site or work that will be how high you are to be earning money online from such sites.

It is important to have age restrictions on all the platforms because some children do not have the experience to cope with the engagement in most of the online programs.
It is not even advisable to expose a child to such platform at there formative age they should be more concerned about learning life skills rather than exposing them to make money schemes

You're right about that. Companies would always want to target the set of people that can atleast make money for themselves because that's actually what they need to know, if the price and quality of their product suits them.
Probably, they're are always interested in people who have the purchasing power. So those are the kind of people most survey platforms target in order to get their opinion.

There are some platforms where underage can surf without stress and example of the platform that I'm talking about is paid to click website where eight-year-old can surf convinently. It is very easy to work on paid to click websites and survey website.
There are many websites where kids can work without any problem. Like you said, children can work at paid to click sites effectively. Also, smart kid can work at survey platforms and even, paid to post forum.

There are many websites where kids can work without any problem. Like you said, children can work at paid to click sites effectively. Also, smart kid can work at survey platforms and even, paid to post forum.
It is true that children can start working on paid to click website because it is not a difficult website to explore reason being that it just require you to make some clicks with no stress.

There are so many children who has a very sharp mind and they can quickly understand how to work on paid to click website which is a very simple website to explore and I would advise we can start from there.

There are so many children who has a very sharp mind and they can quickly understand how to work on paid to click website which is a very simple website to explore and I would advise we can start from there.
The points raised is very important because there are some young sharps that will be able to work on paid to click website effortlessly and they can make money so easily..

I have also come across children working on paid to click website because this site does not require rigorous task to perform. They just need to click links and that is all.

I have also come across children working on paid to click website because this site does not require rigorous task to perform. They just need to click links and that is all.
I'm sure that those children will be very happy to do that kind of works because it does not require much task and they will be making money to buy some of the things they like with the money they make on those website

Well I have not seen any site that requires your age at the process of registration so based on that, I don't really think there is need for age before you can start earning good income online. Both they young and the old ones are earning online.

Age restriction should be placed sometimes so that an underage will not be distracted with money-making Ventures . Education is paramount during childhood after that, a child can proceed to make money online.
This is good to some extent but it cannot be implemented in most of the countries of the world, especially in a third tier countries where some young people started to carter for themselves from tender age.

I don't think so, if you have the interest of working online you can decide to start earning money online whenever you like, in this nature of existence we all need money before we can survive.

Earning money online had no specific age to do that but al age which are capable of performing the various task needed by them, can do it. That's the requirements for online earnings, is your skills.

Well there are specific online work and job that age matters before you may be allow to start such work. Just that there are many other opportunities that age does not matter.
There are some platforms that demanded that anyone that want to work with them must attain specific ages bracket. But those platforms are minority. Most of the platform don't care about your age.

There are some platforms that demanded that anyone that want to work with them must attain specific ages bracket. But those platforms are minority. Most of the platform don't care about your age.
It is mostly come on on the internet right now to come across age submission as part of the form that you are going to filll in order to set up an account with an online portals.

It is mostly come on on the internet right now to come across age submission as part of the form that you are going to filll in order to set up an account with an online portals.
I think there should be age restrictions so that they will be able to sanitize the community if there is no age restriction, little children will get involved in making comments and you can see how it will spam the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back