What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

There are so many platform that restrict people from working on their portal starting from certain and if you even check some of the paid to post forums, there is age restriction there.
I guess I didn't notice the posting forums age restrictions though but it's really a good thing as those working in forums should be at least eighteen to understand what's done here.

I guess I didn't notice the posting forums age restrictions though but it's really a good thing as those working in forums should be at least eighteen to understand what's done here.
They will ask you to input your age during the registration process and I think that is a way to decline the registration if anyone who is underage on their forum.

I still believed that their should be age restriction in forum so that there will be sanity because there are some people who are underage and their command of English is still at the incubation stage.

Actually there is no specific age design to start making money online but it's advisable to be at the ranging age of 18 and above. because by then, you have the knowledge to distinguish or make a choice.

They will ask you to input your age during the registration process and I think that is a way to decline the registration if anyone who is underage on their forum.
Well, that ain't really a bad idea actually. There are certainly some age groups that shouldn't be earning money online. They don't even understand the world yet and it's best to teach them at that age rather than making them to be actively involved in the process.

I think from age 7 upwards can start to make money online but it is not good to expose a child to money making platforms starting at that age because it could be a distraction to their studies.

Age restriction should be placed sometimes so that an underage will not be distracted with money-making Ventures . Education is paramount during childhood after that, a child can proceed to make money online.

Age restriction should be placed sometimes so that an underage will not be distracted with money-making Ventures . Education is paramount during childhood after that, a child can proceed to make money online.
The point is raised is valid also because there is need for the kids or the underage to concentrate on acquiring other than concentrating on earning platforms on the internet.

There are so many kids that want to begin to make money online very quickly and the never wanted to be committed to their education in one way or the other which is not really fine.

Well, I have seen platforms like that actually. There could be restrictions to a person to earn money online probably because of how old they are. It's really kind of common with survey websites.
I don't think old people have restrictions to make money from any kind of online. Even in Survey platforms they are the most accepted and they usually make much more money.

I don't think old people have restrictions to make money from any kind of online. Even in Survey platforms they are the most accepted and they usually make much more money.
The older people are not restricted in any form to work online because I've seen one or two old fellows on paid to post forums and on some other platforms.

I know a very old man that is about to clock 85 and he still works very well online and he is active on most of the forms that I have come across on the internet.

The older people are not restricted in any form to work online because I've seen one or two old fellows on paid to post forums and on some other platforms.
that may actually be the truth. There are some old people who are still very active in the online space. I think it is all about interest because some of them do not do that for the money.

that may actually be the truth. There are some old people who are still very active in the online space. I think it is all about interest because some of them do not do that for the money.
I wouldn't want to mention the name of the person but he is very old and he is still very active in online activities which is very encouraging and that is one of the opportunities the online platforms presents.

The fact is that there are simple task that could be implemented by the older people without having to go through stress and that could be surfing the faucet and pay to click websites.

Personally I think earning online has nothing absolutely to do with your age but your knowledge and skills which can help you to achieved what you want depending on the kind of site you worked.

Personally I think earning online has nothing absolutely to do with your age but your knowledge and skills which can help you to achieved what you want depending on the kind of site you worked.
Working online may have nothing to do with your age but there are some certain platforms that certain age bracket cannot fit in perfectly most especially, a skill-based skill platforms.

So many websites owners placed age barrier on money making platforms on the internet. There's no doubt that it existed except if you want to deceive ourselves. I still believe that there should be enough freedom to make money online without any sort of restriction.

The fact is that there are simple task that could be implemented by the older people without having to go through stress and that could be surfing the faucet and pay to click websites.
Probably, tasks like taking online surveys is not hard for old people to do and does not require any kind of critical thinking. Old people can also venture into paid to click websites.

Personally I think earning online has nothing absolutely to do with your age but your knowledge and skills which can help you to achieved what you want depending on the kind of site you worked. any age is acceptable on the internet to earned if you are ready to abide by all rules of the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back