What's new

Do you think there is a specific age you should start earning online?

I think there should be age restrictions so that they will be able to sanitize the community if there is no age restriction, little children will get involved in making comments and you can see how it will spam the forum.
Absolutely , there are certain age that cannot work on some platforms . For instance, on paid to post platform, an 8 year old can not work here because he wouldn't be able to make meaningful contribution.

Absolutely , there are certain age that cannot work on some platforms . For instance, on paid to post platform, an 8 year old can not work here because he wouldn't be able to make meaningful contribution.

I do not think that there should be a specific age when it comes to making money there are many teenagers who are making money and there are money older people who are also making money as well.

There is absolutely no specific age for someone to start earning online but I believe all age are good age depending on the skills you have. there are many people earning online this days more than before.

It is very obvious that many online platforms will require you to include your age and this is to show that there is a certain age you can start work online with no stressor.
I always make sure I stay away from any site like this that requires age. I don't think if making money requires age, in as much as you have the necessary knowledge and skills, there's no reason to care about age.

I always make sure I stay away from any site like this that requires age. I don't think if making money requires age, in as much as you have the necessary knowledge and skills, there's no reason to care about age.
Most of the website would put age barrier because they don't want kids to join the platform and spam the forum . They would prey matured minds to get registered in order to prevent spamming.

Most of the website would put age barrier because they don't want kids to join the platform and spam the forum . They would prey matured minds to get registered in order to prevent spamming.
If the truth be told, this particular platform is not meant for kids and I can't see them making any contributions that will correspond to what we are discussing here because they do not have the prior experience and they are not developed enough to cope with whatever we discussed here.

If the truth be told, this particular platform is not meant for kids and I can't see them making any contributions that will correspond to what we are discussing here because they do not have the prior experience and they are not developed enough to cope with whatever we discussed here.
You have mentioned the right thing because they're certain age at which you can start working online and you should start working online when you are have enough experience to deal with things independently.

It's now that I understand, but I think even at that if you know what you're doing and know what you're looking for, you won't try anything like spamming forum. Or how do you see it.

It's now that I understand, but I think even at that if you know what you're doing and know what you're looking for, you won't try anything like spamming forum. Or how do you see it.
A kid who does not know how to write well will continue to spam the forum and that is why there should be age restrictions and it is a way of censoring people that are joining the platform to ensure that they can write well.

A kid who does not know how to write well will continue to spam the forum and that is why there should be age restrictions and it is a way of censoring people that are joining the platform to ensure that they can write well.
I understand your point, it's very important that site should make some restrictions to kids out there who are under 18 years of age, to avoid instance like spamming forum.

There are many websites where kids can work without any problem. Like you said, children can work at paid to click sites effectively. Also, smart kid can work at survey platforms and even, paid to post forum.
If a child wants to work online, he or she must need some guidance. I heard a story of a kid who makes millions of Dollars every year from YouTube. I think his parents makes the videos.

If a child wants to work online, he or she must need some guidance. I heard a story of a kid who makes millions of Dollars every year from YouTube. I think his parents makes the videos.
That's the fact, in as much you're a child it's expected of you to get someone who will teach you all the necessary skills to earn money. Failure to do that will bring about waste of time.

Well people always have different ideologies about how children should go about the use of internet and even how to start making money from it. in some communities, children below the age of 18 years, are not allow to used the internet.

Well I have not seen any site that requires your age at the process of registration so based on that, I don't really think there is need for age before you can start earning good income online. Both they young and the old ones are earning online.
Well same here too, so far I have never heard or seen any site that requires one age before he or she can start earning money from them, once you are having a smartphone and good internet connection that is all.

That's the fact, in as much you're a child it's expected of you to get someone who will teach you all the necessary skills to earn money. Failure to do that will bring about waste of time.
Of course, even an adult needs someone who can mentor him or her and teach them properly how to make money online before they can succeed. A child actually needs it more and they also need close guidance.

Of course, even an adult needs someone who can mentor him or her and teach them properly how to make money online before they can succeed. A child actually needs it more and they also need close guidance.
The most important thing that you must engage in is mentorship because you will need to get mentorship so that you can learn and not make costly mistakes while making money online.

The most important thing that you must engage in is mentorship because you will need to get mentorship so that you can learn and not make costly mistakes while making money online.
Yes, people who are mentors online have gone through a lot and they have experience of how things work. But the truth is that you must be careful when choosing a mentor because some of them are not experts.

Well so far I have been earning money online, I have never seen a place where age is requires before you can start earning your money, all you need to know and have is the Idea.

Mentorship is beyond our imagination. Age doesn't matter when it comes to learning and getting mentor, I believe age is just a number. As a elderly person in as much as you want to learn something, you can humble yourself and learn from someone below your age.

Before you join any websites online you will need to meet a specific age almost all the website have their specific age you can join a website,but that doesn't mean people are using fake age to signup with some website if the website doesn't require verification I believe you can take advantage of it from age 15yrs

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back